popular people Watch

This discussion is closed.
kalibantre
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wow this is just a *****ing session.

follow your ow ****ign rainbow and dont ***** about people doing what they think is right. you can't judge the world by your standards. you think they're shallow and flippant they think the exact same about you. grow up get over it.

stop trying to be popular and stop trying to act liek you dont want it.
naivesincerity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by susiemakemeblue)
When I was about 13 I went through the same thing at school, and I know that wherever you go in life, there will always be certain people who have a crowd of followers and seem to be above the rest of us somehow, for no apparent reason. They're not necessarily more intelligent, better looking, or richer than everyone else (or though sometimes they are one of these) and they're almost never the nicest person, but for whatever reason, they are the most "popular".

If anyone could shed any light on this, I'd really love to know!
Its simple, they're the people who care the most about being in the limelight/popular
CheesyBeans
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I remember the "popular kids" from school. I used to get along with most of them and say hello etc but I wasn't part of their group. I wasn't bothered though as I had my own friends. Unfortunatly some of the people in my group of friends were the kind of "Im not part of the popular group so that makes me so much cooler even though being cool isn't cool" people.

Surely though everyone is popular amongst there own friends? Unless of course you either have no friends at all or the friends you think you have actually hate you.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (52)
26.94%
No (141)
73.06%

Watched Threads