Advanced Subsidiary Level, OCR History Course of Germany from 1919-1963.

Watch
Jacf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
If there are any hints and tips or revision guides people want to publish, I'm sure people would be most grateful if you did so on here. I am currently in the process of typing up revision notes of key dates for events and laws. However, if there are any issues people want to discuss then just type them here.

Good luck to everyone taking the German History course and taking the exam on the 26th May!
username163092
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm finding these revision notes posted on GetRevising really helpful: KQ1, KQ2, KQ3 and KQ4. They cover all of the spec. I'm going to make my own flashcards after going through these, but they seem to be a nice starting point.

Good luck to you too!
Crimsonchilli
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
its on the 26th ?

i thought the germany paper was on the 10th june, and for me it was the other (19th century british) that was on the 26th ..
username163092
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crimsonchilli)
its on the 26th ?

i thought the germany paper was on the 10th june, and for me it was the other (19th century british) that was on the 26th ..
You almost gave me a heart attack! My exam timetable says the 26th May is 'F961A: History: Medieval & Early Modern 1035-1642' (so not the same exam as you) and the 10th June is 'F964B: History: Modern 1774-1975'. This is OCR A...
Crimsonchilli
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
You almost gave me a heart attack! My exam timetable says the 26th May is 'F961A: History: Medieval & Early Modern 1035-1642' (so not the same exam as you) and the 10th June is 'F964B: History: Modern 1774-1975'. This is OCR A...

yeah mine says the 26th is history modern 1783-1994 (british) and the 10th june is 1774-1975 and thats the germany source paper..

would be so much easier if they just gave each course a simple name..
username163092
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Crimsonchilli)
yeah mine says the 26th is history modern 1783-1994 (british) and the 10th june is 1774-1975 and thats the germany source paper..

would be so much easier if they just gave each course a simple name..
Urgh, sorry I'm revising on under 4 hours sleep at the moment, I read your dates the other way around and the typed up the same info as you. :facepalm:

The OP mentioned the same as us looking at it... I think we all need a big mug of tea and a break from revision :yep:

And yeah it would! Mind you I just read my A2 module code as 'F666' rather than 'F966' which about sums up my feelings about that one. :dry: Maybe I should just reach for the Pro Plus now :yawn:
Aneesah_May
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aemiliana)
I'm finding these revision notes posted on GetRevising really helpful: KQ1, KQ2, KQ3 and KQ4. They cover all of the spec. I'm going to make my own flashcards after going through these, but they seem to be a nice starting point.

Good luck to you too!
(Original post by Jacf)
If there are any hints and tips or revision guides people want to publish, I'm sure people would be most grateful if you did so on here. I am currently in the process of typing up revision notes of key dates for events and laws. However, if there are any issues people want to discuss then just type them here.

Good luck to everyone taking the German History course and taking the exam on the 26th May!
hey i have this exam near the end of the year i was wondering if you can possibly please inbox me the notes you have created. how did everyone do on the exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.14%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.28%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (26)
11.93%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.26%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.5%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads