Exams r like very soon!! HELP!! Biology aqa psychology edexcel and law qcr

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mi5elf
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Oh my god im like soooo worried how r u all revising for the as level exams round the cornor I hav human biology, psychology and law!!!!!!! I havnt revised and i just cant motivate myself to do so!

Any tips and how do u remember the stuff on the heart im doing the aqa specification A course!!
happydadtoo
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mi5elf)
Oh my god im like soooo worried how r u all revising for the as level exams round the cornor I hav human biology, psychology and law!!!!!!! I havnt revised and i just cant motivate myself to do so!

Any tips and how do u remember the stuff on the heart im doing the aqa specification A course!!
1) A bit late to start revising now....learn from your stupidity and do it right at resit time in June!

2) go to www.biologymad.com for a site geared specifically to what you want -I doubt if there is a better site anywhere for AQA biology :cool:
MiniBarSmarties
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did psychology edexcel in Jan (at least i think it was edexcel) anyway we were told to always make sure we said one point per sentance and to make sure that when describing studies you make clear the aims, method, results and conclusion
MiniBarSmarties
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Okay I just realised that the 1st post was put up in Jan anyway! Sorry
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed