Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Hey gimme five, I've done the same AS levels as you're planning to do. You have a fun year ahead.
    cool thanks :top: Thought i was the only one doing those AS levels :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate all the ***** who have massive quotations as their msn name. it's called a name for a ****ing reason.

ReputationRep:
    Set it the same as the person you're talking to, and confuse the hell out of them.
    brilliant! ill do that. spamking, congrats, wheree'd you get the lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    cool thanks :top: Thought i was the only one doing those AS levels :p:
    Apart from me, you are

(Original post by visesh)
    I hate all the ***** who have massive quotations as their msn name. it's called a name for a ****ing reason.
    "Having named my child after four consecutive lines from the lyrics of Good Charlotte, I resent your comment".

It could happen.

ReputationRep:
    Msn Animes

ReputationRep:
    Apart from me, you are
    so did you find them easy to cope with or hard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2+2=5)
    I love people who put deep lyrics for MSN names. It really makes them seem intelligence, and raises them in my esteem.
    i dont put song lyrics in my name to make me sound "intelligent". all of my friends know im intelligent anyway - why would i bother trying to sound all meaningful and intelligent in my msn name? the reason that i use lyrics for my msn name is that i believe that they reflect who i am.

not because im trying to be pretentious. like you are.

go on then, what do you put for your msn name? your actual name? gosh, so imaginative. i bet you're the one who sits in corners at parties.

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't sound very plausible...

(Original post by Little Girl Red)
    i dont put song lyrics in my name to make me sound "intelligent". all of my friends know im intelligent anyway - why would i bother trying to sound all meaningful and intelligent in my msn name? the reason that i use lyrics for my msn name is that i believe that they reflect who i am.

not because im trying to be pretentious. like you are.

go on then, what do you put for your msn name? your actual name? gosh, so imaginative. i bet you're the one who sits in corners at parties.
    I'm sorry, my sarcasm is obviously not up to the level it once was. However, it seems to have given you the misguided impression that I actually care about your opinion. I'm interested to know exactly what lyrics you feel "reflect" you, I really am ("Smack my ***** up"?), but unfortunately TV now screens abortions that are of more interest to the world in general.

I may be the guy sitting in the corner; you're the chav who stands in the middle of the dancefloor dancing to DJ Sammi, who orders fourteen WKDs before asking what everyone else wants. You go on to fall over the nearest bridge, spraying vomit over the attendant paramedics, before bragging to friends the next day about how pissed you got, and the seventeen guys that you "pulled" (in this case, literally).

Oh, wait, the sarcasm's back. Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    I'm sorry, my sarcasm is obviously not up to the level it once was. However, it seems to have given you the misguided impression that I actually care about your opinion. I'm interested to know exactly what lyrics you feel "reflect" you, I really am ("Smack my ***** up"?), but unfortunately TV now screens abortions that are of more interest to the world in general.

I may be the guy sitting in the corner; you're the chav who stands in the middle of the dancefloor dancing to DJ Sammi, who orders fourteen WKDs before asking what everyone else wants. You go on to fall over the nearest bridge, spraying vomit over the attendant paramedics, before bragging to friends the next day about how pissed you got, and the seventeen guys that you "pulled" (in this case, literally).

Oh, wait, the sarcasm's back. Cheers.
    :rofl:
    Ladies and gentleman: Our resident Chav basher!

Anyway, i afavourite of mine has to be "Confusicius say virginity like bubble, one prick all gone"

ReputationRep:
    Mine is "My mother is a travel agent for guilt trips" atm.
    My mum and I fell out a few weeks ago cuz I did her laundry and her underwear went missing and she accused me of stealing them :/
    so then my screen name was "evil underwear stealing offspring"
    just be witty...personalise quotes if u can.....or if urs despeate just glance at ppl's sig.'s on forums and ud have sumthng

ReputationRep:
    Captain Napalm

ReputationRep:
    Mr.Boombastic.

ReputationRep:
    The Pheasent has no Agenda

And to all you people I find myselves in group conversations with who say "whos that?", you now know its me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    The Pheasent has no Agenda

And to all you people I find myselves in group conversations with who say "whos that?", you now know its me.
    Are you schizophrenic? :s:

ReputationRep:
    right now my one is , my hair smells nice

because it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Are you schizophrenic? :s:
    Ii dunno, ask me in half an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Trolley Trolley

(Original post by gossip_girl)
    right now my one is , my hair smells nice

because it does.
    See, THAT makes sense.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.