Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    at the moment mine is
    electricity comes from electrons, does that mean the morality comes from morons??
    but its mostly been im missin you guys like crazy
    and
    ur all da best thing thats ever happened to me....
    mainly because ive just moved out of the house and area where i have been living for all my life....so im unlikely to see all my friends again

ReputationRep:
    mine is simple:

two words: damn homework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    I'm sorry, my sarcasm is obviously not up to the level it once was. However, it seems to have given you the misguided impression that I actually care about your opinion. I'm interested to know exactly what lyrics you feel "reflect" you, I really am ("Smack my ***** up"?), but unfortunately TV now screens abortions that are of more interest to the world in general.

I may be the guy sitting in the corner; you're the chav who stands in the middle of the dancefloor dancing to DJ Sammi, who orders fourteen WKDs before asking what everyone else wants. You go on to fall over the nearest bridge, spraying vomit over the attendant paramedics, before bragging to friends the next day about how pissed you got, and the seventeen guys that you "pulled" (in this case, literally).

Oh, wait, the sarcasm's back. Cheers.
    lol, thats funny. your sarcasm is great...where can i get one like those?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Girl Red)
    i dont put song lyrics in my name to make me sound "intelligent". all of my friends know im intelligent anyway - why would i bother trying to sound all meaningful and intelligent in my msn name? the reason that i use lyrics for my msn name is that i believe that they reflect who i am.

not because im trying to be pretentious. like you are.

go on then, what do you put for your msn name? your actual name? gosh, so imaginative. i bet you're the one who sits in corners at parties.
    not very nice....

i put song lyrics because im in the mood of listening to that song! :p: not cause im a wannabe...

ReputationRep:
    Put 'Whatever happened to Faye Wray?'

ReputationRep:
    I may be the guy sitting in the corner; you're the chav who stands in the middle of the dancefloor dancing to DJ Sammi, who orders fourteen WKDs before asking what everyone else wants. You go on to fall over the nearest bridge, spraying vomit over the attendant paramedics, before bragging to friends the next day about how pissed you got, and the seventeen guys that you "pulled" (in this case, literally).
    what gave you the idea that im a chav?!! i am almost the exact opposite: a christian girl who is engaged to her boyfriend, HATES dance music & r'n'b and normally listens to rock. you might want to look at some of my other posts or - hang on - you might just about be arrogant enough to assume that nobody's opinion but your own counts - yes, i think that might be you.
    i would be insulted by the above rant but as none of it (yep...none) applies to me - i'll leave it to chavs to be insulted and just feel happy that you tried to look clever and -oops- made yourself look stupid.
    well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Girl Red)
    what gave you the idea that im a chav?!! i am almost the exact opposite: a christian girl who is engaged to her boyfriend, HATES dance music & r'n'b and normally listens to rock. you might want to look at some of my other posts or - hang on - you might just about be arrogant enough to assume that nobody's opinion but your own counts - yes, i think that might be you.
    i would be insulted by the above rant but as none of it (yep...none) applies to me - i'll leave it to chavs to be insulted and just feel happy that you tried to look clever and -oops- made yourself look stupid.
    well done.
    that wasnt nice either...

you hate dance music?!?!? :eek: i LOVE it!!
    dancing is what makes the world go boom boom boom!

ReputationRep:
    i have 2 left feet so i really hate dancing.

Seriously last time i went to the beach i had no footwear. Had to buy myseld a pair of Flip Flips

ReputationRep:
    well if the chicken jokes just arnt getting old enough here are 2 MSN names for you...

Go Lay an Egg! You CHICKEN

****'A'Doodle WHO?

Thats all kids, goodnight, goodbless and kind regards

ReputationRep:
    im normally a nice girl, its just he picked on me for no reason *cries* he's very mean and i was just being mean back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MR_JR)
    i have 2 left feet so i really hate dancing.

Seriously last time i went to the beach i had no footwear. Had to buy myseld a pair of Flip Flips
    sall right
    noone cares if you were born with 2 left feet. :p:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.