Have no idea what you'e worrying about.

ReputationRep:
    BOY BOY BOY - joking ... you look GIRL GIRL GIRL to me

ReputationRep:
    i was expecting to see a picture of you with a shaved head. lol

ReputationRep:
    Nope, still registers as a girl to me.

ReputationRep:
    Does it make you look like a boy? No. But you cannot be forgiven for being Ginger!!!!

(joke)

ReputationRep:
    Graphic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marisad_uk)
    anyone else think this haircut makes me look like a boy? please hurry up and grow back :bawling:
    you look great to be honest...

and i dont know any lads with that hairstyle lol

ReputationRep:
    you look good - you do not look like a boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Does it make you look like a boy? No. But you cannot be forgiven for being Ginger!!!!

(joke)

im not ginger O.o im brunnette with blonde and reddy highlights...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryade)
    i know what u mean about the layers. i hate going to the hairdressers, i always feel completely at their mercy! a good thing to do is look for a picture of a celeb/someone out of a magazine with a similar style to the one u want, and just point and say "i want that one!" (without sounding like someone off little britain )

i did that and it looked nothing like :s stupid hairdresser lol, anyway i am so fussy and faddy the style has grown on me already and i really liek it now and keep looking in the mirror going ooOooOoOoo thats a bit snazzier than my odl haircut, ahh im such a geek :pcguru:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.