Turn on thread page Beta

What hair product shall I use? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My hair looks a lot like this atm:

Just a little bit shorter than the pics (fringe and sides) but i'm sure you can get the jist of it

Basically I've been using the D:FI D: Struct Molding Cream for a while now but it dries out really quickly and my hair loses shape, it just flops :P lol. It looks good when I apply it, but soon after it just loses shape. What can I use to make my hair keep its shape longer and keep it staying "fresh"? Hairspray or wax/clay/any other product?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Use a shaver :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it's not that long compared to the picture. I just need something that will hold that similar style in place longer and make it look more fresh and "frozen" rather than it going floppy and slightly greasy.

ReputationRep:
    Bumppppp

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.