The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

See for Q3a) the migration map thing what the hell was it about? I had no idea what to write :confused: :frown:
Reply 361
InLuvWthAFairytale
See for Q3a) the migration map thing what the hell was it about? I had no idea what to write :confused: :frown:

just quote a whole bunch of the numbers given for the different countries and describe any patterns eg more in east, not many in usa and why. For suggest reasons I think I put stuff obout racial tensions in Yugoslavia, voluntry and forced migration. Most marks wil be from quoting figures probs. Thats wat I put anyways, not saying thats right at all but thats my guess :smile:
iscool
just quote a whole bunch of the numbers given for the different countries and describe any patterns eg more in east, not many in usa and why. For suggest reasons I think I put stuff obout racial tensions in Yugoslavia, voluntry and forced migration. Most marks wil be from quoting figures probs. Thats wat I put anyways, not saying thats right at all but thats my guess :smile:

Well that's me lost 10 marks :mad: :eek:
Reply 363
InLuvWthAFairytale
Well that's me lost 10 marks :mad: :eek:

ha im probably wrong
Did anyone spend lots of time revising stuff that didn't come up?

Me:
La nina, el Nino
ITCZ
Popultion Pyramids
Elderly population problems
3 Farming systems and changes

D: But I'm glad I did Industry Sambre Meuse, I used that :wink:
Reply 365
iscool

I talked about ease of migration for countries within the European union, people coming in search of a better life, war in Pakistan, people from USA coming in search of free healthcare

etc etc

Latest

Trending

Trending