?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
mike1989
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AccioJellyBean)
The "The most romantic thing your partner has done for you" thread was adorable if slightly depressing to read as a single person :P So I decided to start this one where people can tell the nice things friends have done for them

I will start!

I go to 6th form and my friend is at college a half hour walk and 5 minute train ride and another 10 minute walk away. On the day I got my Drama grade he worked out I was upset about it from the tone of my texts. He turned up at my 6th form with a gigantic Belgian Bun for me (:

Your turns!
If you didnt shag him, I feel so sorry for him.
AccioJellyBean
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by mike1989)
If you didnt shag him, I feel so sorry for him.
Oh trust me, that wouldn't have been a good move haha
JamJes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't have any friends
Pinkaddiction23
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hmmmm....

There's this girl who is now properly my friend, but then we were just getting to know each other. And everyday on a tuesday I would turn up to my Media lesson with some galaxy minstrels because I love them. She obviously noticed this. Then when Christmas came she said here, and she chucked me a little package. It had a tag on which said "Merry Christmas Stacey" and wrapped inside was a bag of minstrels. Awh that made me smile bless her!
Shyness is nice, but
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Let me have a go on their gameboy :nutcase:
Foxfight04
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I once got really down due to various reasons, one of my best friends was going to meet his lass but he had picked up on how I was feeling and he really helped me out.
Discudvayne
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Once, I was gonna miss a bus, so my friend helped delay it by pushing a pregnant lady into the road to slow the bus down. I got to the stop in time and the pregnant lady got up, went over to a bench, sat down, and wept.
Signe_x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
let me stay at his house when my parents kicked me out, haha
GL33K
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JamJes)
I don't have any friends
Hey Jes, how come you dont have any friends?
ibelongtoslytherin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So many things! Generally being there for me whenever I needed her is enough
StartSomething
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
When I had no other friends and no one to turn to she was there for me, and listened to me, and put up with me And she basically saved me - but she doesn't know that part.
Oh, and she helped to make the best weekend of my life possible
Just remembered another thing - she looked after me when my drink got spiked. That night coulod have been so much more worse but she was there for me.
0201Bean
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't have the best Birthday, due to family deaths a 1-2 months before :'(, so -though a week late- my mates put together a small, birthday surprise party to cheer me up.
Made me smile
dave_t
Report 8 years ago
Let me shag her.
JamJes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GL33K)
Nah I do really. I can't really think of a particular lovely thing anyone has done for me though hmmmm I will have a think.
Pinball_heart
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My parents wouldn't let me have a party for my 18th, so my best friend gave me her house instead
She had bought me cake, decorations, booze, etc.
She even let me invite people she hated lol.
Eveyone was drinking, smoking and partying all through the night.
It was awsome.
Lulabell1
Report 8 years ago
baked a birthday cake for me, and brought it into school!
All put their money together to buy me a tiffany necklace
i have awesome girliefriends!
Nico_SU
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AccioJellyBean)
The "The most romantic thing your partner has done for you" thread was adorable if slightly depressing to read as a single person :P So I decided to start this one where people can tell the nice things friends have done for them

I will start!

I go to 6th form and my friend is at college a half hour walk and 5 minute train ride and another 10 minute walk away. On the day I got my Drama grade he worked out I was upset about it from the tone of my texts. He turned up at my 6th form with a gigantic Belgian Bun for me (:

Your turns!
The day Newcastle got relegated, I got drunk to drown my sorrows and climbed a tree. The said tree did not hold my weight. I fell. I landed. I got up. There was blood. My friend went and got me a plaster. It made me feel warm inside. That could of been the burning of the sick erupting from my stomach, but I guess we'll never know.

So yeah. My friend got me a plaster. We're more of a "point and laugh" kinda friendship circle.
snowshine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GL33K)
:afraid:
GL33K
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JamJes)
Nah I do really. I can't really think of a particular lovely thing anyone has done for me though hmmmm I will have a think.
Well have a think!
Cos if your my friend, I would do anything for you
Your more than I could ever ask for in life and thats I need is you!
Jes can we be friends :p:

The holister model is really good looking lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (73)
19.11%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (155)
40.58%
Nope, not that interesting (154)
40.31%

Watched Threads