LCF 2010 help? Watch

Lyzzard
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey all! I was stressing but I finally got my letter! I just moved from Singapore back to the States and it's kind of weird here so I'm looking forward to the fall.

Anyway I'd like to meet people who will be there in September! I'm studying Costume Design at LCF.

Still trying to figure out which hall to stay in, any advice on the social life/commute?

Cheers,
Lyze :p:
**Smiles**
Report 8 years ago
hey I'm Steph, i'm studying costume too at Lime Grove!!

all the halls seem quite a way from lime grove. my first choice is going to be cordwainers court.

x
AuraN
Report 8 years ago
hey, also Lime Grove but Fashion Photography, you can add me on FB if you like
Lyzzard
(Original post by **Smiles**)
hey I'm Steph, i'm studying costume too at Lime Grove!!

all the halls seem quite a way from lime grove. my first choice is going to be cordwainers court.

x
Hi!! Nice to meet you! I know all the halls are so far away, everything is like a 20-30minute commute.

My first choice is Opal 4!
Kaiyu
Report 8 years ago
I'm gonna be doing technical effects over at Lime Grove and I'm going for Opal 4 aswell!
Lyzzard
(Original post by Kaiyu)
I'm gonna be doing technical effects over at Lime Grove and I'm going for Opal 4 aswell!
Oh sweet!! I think it's in a pretty nice area and the rooms look really nice!
Kaiyu
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I thought that too - an it's not too difficult to get to Lime Grove realy (it'll still take about 45minis but some of the other halls are furthur!)
Lyzzard
It's really hard to plan the best hall to choose. I want to stay with other ppl from school tho. My next choice is Julian Markham House but I heard it is a 24-7 party! The rooms at Opal look really nice so maybe it would make up for the longer commute. Are the Costume classes at Lime Grove or James Prince Street or is that the same thing?
Lyzzard
I'll be at John Prince street so I think my commute might be about 30-45 mins from campus. Honestly I'd rather have a longer commute and more space than a short commute and less space. I think when it comes to sewing things (:O ) I'll need all the extra space I can get :P
Kaiyu
Report 8 years ago
Ah yeah space....I think that'll give me issues too....I already know I own too many books an sewing stuff does take up a lota room XP
Lyzzard
Oh man I know!!! it's awful!
**Smiles**
Report 8 years ago
costume is at lime grove site, out in the west. john princes street is the site on oxford street where the library is
Opal 4 looks lush, but too expensive .. grr!

do you guys know what your 2nd and 3rd choices will be for halls?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (532)
80.24%
Leave (131)
19.76%

Watched Threads