How long for a politicians reply? Watch

Sun!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
On Monday night I sent an email template from the Welsh Language Society to my local 4/5 Assembly Members (Welsh), and the members of the Welsh Language committee regarding the Welsh Language LCO (The details not important.

I sent it to- My local AM Christine Chapman (Labour), My regional AMs Leanne Wood and Chris Franks (Plaid Cymru) and Andrew RT Davies (Conservative) (My other regional AM Alun Cairns was elected as MP for Vale of Glamorgan and hasnt yet been replaced)

So on Tuesday morning Id been amazed to see all three of my regional AMs had replied to me. Andrew Davies by via his Researcher refering to me as Mr ...(My last name). And my two Plaid Cymru AMs refering to me by my first name, and then their first names.
Christine Chapmas, or any members of the committee are yet to reply.

Do you think this is good, or standard practice? I was quite pleased with all the repolies I have seen so far.
MulderMan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It depends on how important/busy they are and how much casework they have for that geographic area.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
20.06%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (132)
40.12%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.82%

Watched Threads