Turn on thread page Beta

hi everyone watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i would like to know .. is there any places in the london or luton area with student dentists who need some one to practice on.. i have been avoiding going to my denist for quite some time now and after a visit to the dentist today i have discovered i need alot of work done.. mainly a few to be taken out and crowns put in.. unfortunately it is gonna cost me a small fortune and a friend suggested i try to find somwere who wants a practice dummie for student dentists to get hands on and fix teeth.. i am that person.. is there anywere that would be up for that? or does any one know how i could find something like that???:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Let me get this straight..................you need serious dental work done.............and to save some money.......you're willing to let an un-qualified hack (a student dentist is just that............a student), potentially make your problem potentially a lot worse???? :yikes:

Who needs enemies when you have friends who will suggest things like that! Can't you borrow money from your family or save it up?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.