Internships at Google Watch

Mido1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey,

I tried to search for a similar topic but couldn't find one, obviously google is a much used word people saying "Google it" etc.

Has anyone got any experience with applying for an Internship at google? I'm looking to do one inbetween my 2nd and 3rd year, 2011/2012 academic year.

Is it too early to apply now? I want to get in early as I assume they will get thousands of applicants, does anyone know anything about the process and how hard they're to get into?

Also can I apply for an internship at google anywhere, rather than just in the UK?
Don John
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mido1990)
Hey,

I tried to search for a similar topic but couldn't find one, obviously google is a much used word people saying "Google it" etc.

Has anyone got any experience with applying for an Internship at google? I'm looking to do one inbetween my 2nd and 3rd year, 2011/2012 academic year.

Is it too early to apply now? I want to get in early as I assume they will get thousands of applicants, does anyone know anything about the process and how hard they're to get into?

Also can I apply for an internship at google anywhere, rather than just in the UK?
You could join societies to do with computing unless you already have done. God, I'm up way too late
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1619)
79.13%
Leave (427)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed