Does anyone know why....? Watch

EmilieRose
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Heyy

So, It's about ten to two in the morning and I can't sleep.. This is SOO embarassing to ask about, but it's really bothering me, so - here goes..
My diet for the last few days has been absolutely appalling.. seriously just consisting of sweets and chocolate.. no proper meals, and really unhealthy stuff.
I've been feeling pretty sick, and dizzy - but that;s kind of expected if you're gonna eat like that.
Anyway, tonight - I feel AWFUL. I keep passing wind, and burping, and i'm struggling to go to the toilet.. even though I have been a couple of times. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach, and I can barely move without feeling like i'm gonna throw up.. I pretty much just fainted then, on my way to get a drink.. and now I feel really shaky
I just need some advice on what to do to feel better, and whether it's just all this crap passing out of my system?
Bearing in mind I need to be up at 7 o'clock, I REALLY can't sleep

Thank youu xx
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey,

Obviously you need to sort your diet out ASAP, you probably are developing some vitamin deficiencies. As for the shakiness, low blood sugar is usually the cause - have a bottle of lucozade or a doughnut (anything really with a decent amount of sugar in it, but don't overdo it). As for the nausea I recommend you lie in bed in the recovery position and try your best to relax as much as you can.
gingergooner
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by EmilieRose)
Heyy

So, It's about ten to two in the morning and I can't sleep.. This is SOO embarassing to ask about, but it's really bothering me, so - here goes..
My diet for the last few days has been absolutely appalling.. seriously just consisting of sweets and chocolate.. no proper meals, and really unhealthy stuff.
I've been feeling pretty sick, and dizzy - but that;s kind of expected if you're gonna eat like that.
Anyway, tonight - I feel AWFUL. I keep passing wind, and burping, and i'm struggling to go to the toilet.. even though I have been a couple of times. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach, and I can barely move without feeling like i'm gonna throw up.. I pretty much just fainted then, on my way to get a drink.. and now I feel really shaky
I just need some advice on what to do to feel better, and whether it's just all this crap passing out of my system?
Bearing in mind I need to be up at 7 o'clock, I REALLY can't sleep

Thank youu xx
You most probably have nutrient deficiencies of some kind and desperately need to see a doctor. Sweets and chocolate basically do nothing nutritionally for you so if you consider the fact that you've had nothing that your body knows how to deal with except sugar for a few days I'm sure you aren't going to be able to function in any normal sense, you probably need a variety of medications and a healthy diet right now.

Edit: You're struggling to go to the toilet because you haven't had any dietary fibre just sugar and chemicals so you basically won't be ******** for a while, which would also explain why you feel like throwing up because you have all that crap in you with no way out.
Stella476
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by EmilieRose)
Sounds more like a protein deficiency to me, rather than a lack of sugar. Drink some water and get some protein in you, something with very little sugar. And drink water. Make sure tomorrow you somehow reset your vitamin levels.
Arekkusu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You may well not be able to sleep. I'd be petrified I was going to die if I did. So go and have some real food during the night. I shouldn't binge though, because you might not be able to handle that atm. First thing tomorrow, mosey on down to the doctor and he'll probably recommend vitamin pills and a good few square meals. Forget your appointment at 7, in your state you might just as well not be there anyway.

Water's always good.
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nope. I can't think what the reason might be... :dontknow: Perhaps someone has poisoned you? Or maybe you're pregnant. Pretty sure your diet has nothing to do with it though. Why on earth would your diet affect your bodily functions? :confused:
Vodkaslur
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Are you an absolute retard ?
It's obviously because you haven't eaten :\
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (585)
80.25%
Leave (144)
19.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise