The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have 2 :P.
My friend bought me a pink vibrator for my 18th, it's called "Penelope" (the name Ann Summers gave it, not me!) and I only used it once. It wasn't overly exciting or pleasurable. I then started my relationship with my boyfriend so no longer have a need for it!
CherryCherryBoomBoom
I would like a coin operated boy though :sexface:

Now that sounds like a good idea! :beard:

To answer the question: no, I don't.
Small vibe, couple of butt plugs, anal beads and the usual handcuffs etc
Used to, but had to get rid of it coz my mum keeps going through my room :\
Reply 25
CherryCherryBoomBoom
No, would be a bit weird keeping something like that in my house :blush:.

I would like a coin operated boy though :sexface:

sitting on the shelf
he is just a toy
but i turn him on
and he comes to life
automatic joy
that is why i want a coin operated boy :biggrin:

On topic: yes I do.
I don't, but primarily because I want something decent and can't really afford to spend on non-vitals at the moment. Just got a job though so... :p:
Epione
sitting on the shelf
he is just a toy
but i turn him on
and he comes to life
automatic joy
that is why i want a coin operated boy :biggrin:

On topic: yes I do.

:music: :awesome:

Just thought I'd randomly add that, since loads of people think that song is about a dildo, lol. I personally think it partly could be, but mainly isn't though. :smile:
Reply 28
He lives in Bristol :puppyeyes:
I have. :laugh:
Silver Bullet. Although it's faulty so i'm gonna have to buy a new one soon. Eats batteries like a mo' fo' >.>
Original post by Girl&#9829
My friend bought me a pink vibrator for my 18th, it's called "Penelope" (the name Ann Summers gave it, not me!) and I only used it once. It wasn't overly exciting or pleasurable. I then started my relationship with my boyfriend so no longer have a need for it!

Saying that though, some people introduce them into the bedroom with their partner lol.

To the OP: No, thought about getting one but never actually ever got one.
_Shanice_
Saying that though, some people introduce them into the bedroom with their partner lol.

True, and if myself or my boyfriend suggested it, I'm sure we'd both be open to it, in fact, we have talked about it before but neither of us really feel the need to use it. The real thing is much, much better! :yep:
Yeah, my boyfriend got me my first one, a vibrator. I was too shy to consider getting one before and I thought no-one my age had them (I'm 18). For some reason I just imagined it was older single women who used them. I didn't particularly like it, but after I tried a dildo that doesn't vibrate and, while it's still not as good as sex, it's pretty good. It's good alongside sex rather than as a substitute for it. We use it together sometimes and we both like it, but toys aren't necessary!
Reply 33
Yes, my hand.
Reply 34
My boyfriend bought me a rabbit. I would never have thought of getting one on my own, tbh, but now I have it, I love it.

Do handcuffs count as a sex toy? I have those too.:o:
2, both pink, ones sparkley and the other is a rabbit :biggrin: Never fails. EVER.
I'm a guy and I own a fleshlight. It's pretty darn good, but like a lot of sex toys, not as enjoyable as the real thing.
I have a little rabbit thing that was a joke present from someone in halls.
Reply 38
Nope. Because I got the real deal. :cool:
Me and my bf decided to buy some :p:

We got a little bullet vibrator, some butt-plugs :s-smilie: and there was a mess-up so we got a free cock ring, yay?

Can't say we use them much though. I've just never really been into sex toys, I wouldn't use them by myself.

Much prefer sex "accessories" like pretty lingerie, and ribbons, and blindfolds and massage oils, and lubes and etc :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending