Why do white men pretend not to be attracted to black women? Watch

This discussion is closed.
dont finish that statemen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Its no secret that white men have been attracted to black women for years, even to the point of forcing sexual acts. Why do white men pretend not to know this to be fact? Further why do we claim not to be attracted to beautiful black women because they are "ghetto, loud mouthed, lazy and sexually promiscuous"? Surely, we can't deny women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, First lady Obama and Gabrielle Union are sexy. And Im sure everyone understands that most black women are nothing like the the images cast in mass media so why do we continue to pretend? Is it because you have never meet or interacted with any black women and are basing your reasons on stereotypes? What are your thoughts?
Teaddict
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What if you don't find black women attractive? Is that just a lie?
I personally don't find any of the women you listed attractive at all... I just don't see it.
Dream Weaver
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not attracted to black women at all. I'm not lying about it, everyone has different preferences.
Lilrascal19
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hardly think they 'pretend.'

If they don't find them attractive. They don't. And I'm sure if they did, they wouldn't have to lie about it.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dream Weaver)
I'm not attracted to black women at all. I'm not lying about it, everyone has different preferences.
See comments like this make me think your either racist or extremely sheltered. To claim you not attracted to any black woman at all if crazy. You haven't meet all of the black female population and probably never interacted with them so say your not attracted to them is like claiming you don't like food you have yet to try. I use to be the same way but after meeting black women and interacting with them I found I was very wrong.
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Teaddict)
I personally don't find any of the women you listed attractive at all... I just don't see it.

If you don't find Gabrielle Union attractive then you're either subconsciously racist or gay :p:
The Guardian
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you're an idiot.

i don't find black women attractive at all, and trust me its not a "lie".

beyonce is buff, but shes not exactly black is she.

this is just a ridiculous question for you to ask, with no evidence or anything to support it. sort yourself out.
MaceyThe
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't think a lot of white men do find black women attractive if they were being honest.....

And as for:
(Original post by dont finish that statemen)
even to the point of forcing sexual acts.
Well if you look at the rape statistics in America, white men raping black women just doesn't happen, but tens of thousands of white women are raped by black men happen every year.
Kohta
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
See comments like this make me think your either racist or extremely sheltered. To claim you not attracted to any black woman at all if crazy. You haven't meet all of the black female population and probably never interacted with them so say your not attracted to them is like claiming you don't like food you have yet to try. I use to be the same way but after meeting black women and interacting with them I found I was very wrong.
Black women have an overall 'look', as do Oriental women, white women, and any other ethnicity. Personally I'm attracted to a small percentage of black women, a larger percentage of white women, and oriental women? Not at all. This is a preference, not a measure of the hatred I have for the races in question.

And for the record - although my trolldar is tingling just reading this block of unfiltered ignorance, I really don't like people who bust out the racist card whenever someone doesn't agree with them. You're going to have to come up with something better if you want your opinions to actually be taken seriously.
Teaddict
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Barden)
If you don't find Gabrielle Union attractive then you're either subconsciously racist or gay http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
Not at all. I just don't think she is attractive at all.
Pinkaddiction23
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dream Weaver)

How the hell would that comment make him racist?

If he doesnt fancy black women, he doesn't fancy black women, get over it.

I don't fancy black men, I haven't met them all but I can honestly say I don't fancy them. Does that make me racist? Don't be ridiculous.
Libtolu
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its no secret that white men have been attracted to black women for years, even to the point of forcing sexual acts. Why do white men pretend not to know this to be fact? Further why do we claim not to be attracted to beautiful black women because they are "ghetto, loud mouthed, lazy and sexually promiscuous"? Surely, we can't deny women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, First lady Obama and Gabrielle Union are sexy. And Im sure everyone understands that most black women are nothing like the the images cast in mass media so why do we continue to pretend? Is it because you have never meet or interacted with any black women and are basing your reasons on stereotypes? What are your thoughts?
Ilike black girls but lady obama is ugly. And i dislike loud and lazy girls regardless of race,
ObiWan-KenobiNil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i dont mind some.
There are some beautifull muslim girls in my college though, lol.
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Im not attracted to black girls, i can look at them and say "they are pretty, sexy, hot" or whatever but ive never been attracted to one.

Doesnt make me racist.. nor does it to anyone else, just my preference.
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not at all. I just don't think she is attractive at all.

Fair enough I suppose.....I don't find Cheryl Cole or Megan Fox at all attractive in the slightest, yet the rest of the world seems to fall over them for some reason :rolleyes:
Teaddict
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Barden)
Fair enough I suppose.....I don't find Cheryl Cole or Megan Fox at all attractive in the slightest, yet the rest of the world seems to fall over them for some reason http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif
I agree. I don't find either of them attractive either. I don't see what the fuss is about -_-
NothingCrushesUs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'll second that.

NothingCrushesUs

ps. I think it's quite ironic that the OP is telling us not to succumb to stereotypes, when he's the one that's saying that all black women look the same, that all white men pretend that they don't like black women, and that all white men do actually like all black women.
Rep:
?
(Original post by MaceyThe)
I don't think a lot of white men do find black women attractive if they were being honest.....

And as for:

Well if you look at the rape statistics in America, white men raping black women just doesn't happen, but tens of thousands of white women are raped by black men happen every year.
But if you dig a bit deeper and look at the history of America you will find many slave masters raped African slaves, explaining why many African Americans have white blood and are often lighter than Africans. 10,000 white women raped by black men??? I suggest you check you sources or stop pulling numbers out f a hat. White men are the leading in rape in the US as much as it shames me to say it, it is true.
Dream Weaver
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That doesn't make me racist, I've met a few, I haven't been attracted to them. While I cross the globe on a totally unrelated matter, I'll be sure to email you if I finally come across a black women I'm attracted to. :rolleyes:

Like I said, everyone has different preferences, and not everyone is like you.
Teaddict
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NothingCrushesUs)
I'll second that.

NothingCrushesUs

ps. I think it's quite ironic that the OP is telling us not to succumb to stereotypes, when he's the one that's saying that all black women look the same, that all white men pretend that they don't like black women, and that all white men do actually like all black women.
lol, I agree
Silly Op!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1377)
79.5%
Leave (355)
20.5%

Watched Threads