The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

First Lady Obama? wtf :confused: she's barely average.

So far I haven't ever found a black girl attractive, I've thought some look good/pretty but never actually been attracted to them :dontknow:
It's not even a preference because I don't have any, I go for anybody I'm attracted to...for some reason I'm just not naturally attracted to black girls.
Reply 61
Not attracted to black women in the slightest, not being harsh here but a fully black woman is probably the most unattractive race on the earth
dont finish that statemen
See comments like this make me think your either racist or extremely sheltered. To claim you not attracted to any black woman at all if crazy. You haven't meet all of the black female population and probably never interacted with them so say your not attracted to them is like claiming you don't like food you have yet to try. I use to be the same way but after meeting black women and interacting with them I found I was very wrong.

It's nothing to do with racism, although I saw that word being thrown in by you a mile off.

I'm not attracted to black girls, much like I'm not attracted to say, girls with acne, or tall girls.

I've met plenty of black women, I work with them every day, and I can safely say that I'm not attracted to them, in the same way someone might not be attracted to brunettes.
Reply 63
Its no secret that white men have been attracted to black women for years, even to the point of forcing sexual acts. Why do white men pretend not to know this to be fact? Further why do we claim not to be attracted to beautiful black women because they are "ghetto, loud mouthed, lazy and sexually promiscuous"? Surely, we can't deny women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, First lady Obama and Gabrielle Union are sexy. And Im sure everyone understands that most black women are nothing like the the images cast in mass media so why do we continue to pretend? Is it because you have never meet or interacted with any black women and are basing your reasons on stereotypes? What are your thoughts?

:eek3:
Umm, not everyone finds everyone of the opposite sex attractive.
Reply 65
I think some black girls are very hot
Reply 66
I'm not pretending. I genuinely find white women to be the most attractive. Don't get me wrong though, there are some **** ugly white women, and some alright looking black women. But a mon avis the only REALLY attractive women tend to be white.
Reply 67
Its no secret that white men have been attracted to black women for years, even to the point of forcing sexual acts. Why do white men pretend not to know this to be fact? Further why do we claim not to be attracted to beautiful black women because they are "ghetto, loud mouthed, lazy and sexually promiscuous"? Surely, we can't deny women like Beyonce, Halle Berry, First lady Obama and Gabrielle Union are sexy. And Im sure everyone understands that most black women are nothing like the the images cast in mass media so why do we continue to pretend? Is it because you have never meet or interacted with any black women and are basing your reasons on stereotypes? What are your thoughts?

As a Black American woman I ALWAYS hate seeing titles such as the one of this thread on here so much so that I avoid them but the sudden flooding of these type of threads is getting a bit insane.

1.The first issue I have with this thread and ALL other like this is that they help to perpetuate the stereotype that ALL black women are ugly and we are not. To me it comes off as black women being such victims of non-attention from white men that it must be begged for on online forums. It just screams desperate to me so please stop speaking for black women.

2. To claim that a person is racist because they aren’t attracted to the black women they have meet is also insane. People have preferences and you should NOT try to demonize them for having them. Black women ALSO have preferences. They will most likely find the same white men who aren’t lining up to date them ALSO unattractive. PLEASE Remember that fact!

3.I ‘m a Black American woman and get hit on quite often by white men and have had white boyfriends so clearly this isn’t all white men.

Again I think this thread is pointless and you are doing far more harm than you are good. You yourself have made a HUGE “blanket statement” in assuming that this view applies to all white men. I suggest you take you own advice and explore more cultures in the world and stop focusing on the forces that blind us rather than the forces that bind us together.
Quite a few do, but don't admit it! But then again I don't really find white men attractive, some are cute, but wouldn't settle down with one - stick to my roots :yep:.
Sayers
As a Black American woman I ALWAYS hate seeing titles such as the one of this thread on here so much so that I avoid them but the sudden flooding of these type of threads is getting a bit insane.

1.The first issue I have with this thread and ALL other like this is that they help to perpetuate the stereotype that ALL black women are ugly and we are not. To me it comes off as black women being such victims of non-attention from white men that it must be begged for on online forums. It just screams desperate to me so please stop speaking for black women.

2. To claim that a person is racist because they aren’t attracted to the black women they have meet is also insane. People have preferences and you should NOT try to demonize them for having them. Black women ALSO have preferences. They will most likely find the same white men who aren’t lining up to date them ALSO unattractive. PLEASE Remember that fact!

3.I ‘m a Black American woman and get hit on quite often by white men and have had white boyfriends so clearly this isn’t all white men.

Again I think this thread is pointless and you are doing far more harm than you are good. You yourself have made a HUGE “blanket statement” in assuming that this view applies to all white men. I suggest you take you own advice and explore more cultures in the world and stop focusing on the forces that blind us rather than the forces that bind us together.

OMG, thank you! You said everything I said and more, and you are so damn correct. I really don't know what's the deal with all these threads and people who start them :hmmmm: . Not like it's gonna change people's personal preferences much. Gonna +rep you tonight for this brilliant answer :gthumb:
I'm white, I find black women attractive. So what?

You seem to be working on the assumption that the opinion of a few constitutes fact. You moron.
Reply 71
Sayers

Absolutely this.
Sayers, as accurate as you are - your words are wasted here on TSR. These stupid threads pop up at least once a day. They don't seem to serve any purpose but to start debates and heated discussions.
This is the H & R section people - race shouldn't come into it. If you want to discuss at length what is classified as black and why some people are/ aren't attracted to us - take it to the debate section.
Reply 72
Southwesttwo
''Amnesty International's study was carried out in 2005 and 2006, drawing on victim interviews, questionnaires submitted to law enforcement officials such as police and prosecutors, and numerous reports. More than 86 percent of rapes against Native American women are carried out by non-native men, most of them white, according to the Justice Department.''

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/25/AR2007042502778.html

I'm not taking sides, but those statistic don't really show much considering 80% of the population is white. So really everyone/race is just as bad as each other :rolleyes:
Just thought I'd throw a historical point into the mix.

There was a lot of rape done by white owners to their female slaves. However, this is very likely to have been due more to the imbalance of power between them than anything else; it's well known that rape is often much more about power and control than it is about sexual attraction. When you realise that these women were completely under their power in every single way you can possibly imagine, you can see that to their owners, these women were mere workers and sexual playthings. (Not all slave owners were like this of course; some were, for their time, very enlightened.)

By this, I am not trying to say that white men do not find any black women attractive - there are plenty of mixed couples around, black woman/white man as well as the other way round. It may not be as common that way round, but it's there, so clearly some white men do find black girls attractive. I'm sure plenty of white guys do find Beyonce, Halle Barry etc. attractive, too.
Reply 74
I suggest you re-read the post. A user made a statement that "black men rape about 10,000 white women in American each year", as a white male I informed the user that is NOT correct. In fact stats will show that white men rape more than black men in the US obviously because we are the majority. So yes if you are proving a point you would say that. :facepalm:

What I'm going on about is the stat-out-of-hat trick you're pulling - of which you are accusing others, not whether you're right or wrong about rape statistics... which is ridiculous to involve in such a discussion in the first place, because there is no reason to think those statistics are proportionate to how much white men are attracted to black women.
Analogous to your reasoning: "there are more homosexuals incarcerated, because more men are raped by other men in prisons." You see how that doesn't add up?
See comments like this make me think your either racist or extremely sheltered. To claim you not attracted to any black woman at all if crazy. You haven't meet all of the black female population and probably never interacted with them so say your not attracted to them is like claiming you don't like food you have yet to try. I use to be the same way but after meeting black women and interacting with them I found I was very wrong.

Well I'm a mixed race woman and I'm not attracted to black men so isn't that the same as a white man not being attracted to a black woman or vice versa.

It has nothing to do with being racist or living a sheltered life, not everyone is attracted to the same person, skin colour regardless.
Pheonixx
lol

Please learn how to use stats before you try to use them. More rapes were committed by white males than native males because there are far far far far far far more white males in the USA than natives.

Please learn how to read before you respond with that bag of rubbish. That's not what I said. What I said is, most Native American women are raped by White men, which is very concerning. Usually most women are raped by men of the same race i.e, most Black women are raped by Black men, most White women are raped by White men, most Chinese women are raped by Chinese men ect. But in case of Native American women, they are overwhelmingly being targeted by White men for rape.

If you don't understand that, then don't waste my time you fool.
Reply 77
they have to big faces... beyonce is hot, alot of african american chicks are hot, but alot of em have got white genes somewhere down the line... hate to say that, but its true... ive never met an actual black chick i find hot, they've always been either mixed race or african american...ie a bit white...

Black female + white male + rape = obvious attraction (HEH?)

Your making the assumption that to rape you must find the individual attractive. I’m sure the psychology behind rape has less to do with the actual victim’s looks and more to do with dominance, humiliation and sexual gratification despite the attractiveness of the victim. A rapist may have a “type” but I would assume that in owner-slave rapes were to enforce dominance and exert authority of this dominance over the black male slaves through raping their women and thus proving how the men were powerless to save “their own”.

Even today; rape usually has very little to do with attraction. I’m not saying the white men are not attracted to black women. I’m saying that everyone is entitled to their own personal preference and neither you nor I have the right to judge.
Reply 79
loool what makes you think that white men aren't intrested in black women for all you know they could be intrested but they might think they get rejected if they had the courage to ask them out...

Latest

Trending

Trending