?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
anyone?
Gone Revising
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I changed my mind about going, when you changed your mind about competing, [no homo]
Asheeers
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just no.
Mr. Fox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Never (ever).
basketofsnakes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
would get the train up but my mates are lazy *******s
NothingCrushesUs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If it weren't for exams, I'd totally be going! There are some legendary martial artists that are gonna be doing demos...

NothingCrushesUs
Hugh-Jackman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by NothingCrushesUs)
If it weren't for exams, I'd totally be going! There are some legendary martial artists that are gonna be doing demos...

NothingCrushesUs
anyone inparticular.....no nothing about martial arts but if ive got no lifting to watch i wouldnt mind watching some.
ellingham
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Damn no one likes you Adonis :toofunny:
Naigan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would go, but a twig like me wouldn't look too great standing next to guys like you, sorry Adonis!
burningnun
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Hugh-Jackman)
anyone inparticular.....no nothing about martial arts but if ive got no lifting to watch i wouldnt mind watching some.
AFAIK there is heavyweight and 105 strongman, and a push/pull or bench only powerlifting meet. Also a Q&A with Shahlaei, Hollands, Felix and Marku.

I would love to go but got exams.
Hugh-Jackman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I know the strongman, it's just the general schedule. I looked today and it's got 8 arena's, they got MMA, boxing, strongman and weightlifting etc....but the schedule just says weightlifitng 10am to 5pm, same with strongman.....I assume there will be lots of gaps and breaks inbetween.

I will definitely be watching the 2v2, hopefully catch a fair bit of weightlifting, then some MMA and whatever else. It seems like all the BB is VIP seminars anyway and I wouldn't be bothered seeing that.

I guess it's going to be one of those where I make sure I see the stuff I really want to see and then just wonder in out of the other arenas.

Not sure if there is going to be powerlifting and who is going to be there.....would be nice to see some 400kg squats and deadlifts.
burningnun
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The MMA last year was something like open hand strikes only because it was unsanctioned and more than one fight in one day. It was OK though.

There is no full powerlifting meet. The push pull/bench meet has competitors including Gareth Davies, Chris Jenkins, Andy Bolton, Martin Brown, Craig Coombes and Delroy McQueen.

Not sure if Bolton is healthy to go for a big deadlift so I guess he's benching but there should be quite a few 300+ bench (attempts).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (553)
80.61%
Leave (133)
19.39%

Watched Threads