I like guys who are stupid and are players lol
my last two boyfriends just messed me about
laurenkitty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Thank you
i have met someone who's interested, I just keep comparing him to the other guy, also this other guy seems perfect for me, but I just dont fancy him, but I dont know whether I should still give it a shot? I've only met him twice, but my sister say's I can do better (but she has really high expectations of men looks wise haha)
-Adeline-
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't think you're in love with him, you're infatuated with the person you want him to be. This person does not really exist, or at least it isn't him. You say you're a romantic and it sounds as if you're letting that cloud the facts. You know this guy will probably never be able to give you what you want: commitment. You shouldn't mistake fancying someone for them being the right person for you. Once you stop connecting the ideals you have in your head with him specifically, I don't think you will find it too difficult to move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (621)
80.65%
Leave (149)
19.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise