WJEC English Language AS LG1 Exam Help!? Watch

ReggieS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knew what was the best way to structure an answer for the AS English lang exam this coming week! such as what would be a good essay plan to answer section A and section B?
As i am really Stuck !!

Thanks A Bunch
babyjaydenforever
Report 8 years ago
We've been told, for the comparison one to do them as two seperate texts then an overview afterwards comparing the two. Also don't analyse them chronologically, find about 3/4 really good pieces to talk about and just do 3/4 really detailed CQA's. Apart from that, i'm abit stuck too :|
ReggieS
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
thanks for your help! do you know how your going to structure answering each text? like would you start with purpose then audience etc?
babyjaydenforever
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, in the contextual opening do GASP. (genre, audience, subject, purpose) then in the next paragraphs its basically the features that support the purpose of the text (eg, rhetorical features to persuade) with all the terminology in it :| I don't know whats meant to go in the overview though..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1129)
79.01%
Leave (300)
20.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed