Turn on thread page Beta

Lost my virginity and it was pretty fast watch

So I lost my virginity to this girl i've been seeing. We'd been kissing and fooling round for quite a while. When we actually had sex, I came after about 30 seconds. Is this something to be worried about ?

ReputationRep:
    No
    Don't worry about it, many people don't last long their first time

It's nothing to be worried or ashamed about

ReputationRep:
    Maybe look into Durex Performa for next time.

ReputationRep:
    nah no problem at all happened to all of us
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It is common, but so is not being able to come.

If it continues to happen, you need to learn to spot the signs that you're close to coming so you can do something to delay it. See a million and one other threads.

My boyfriend was done in no time the first time

It's your first time cut yourself some slack! This will become a problem if it persists, but I expect you will start to last longer without much effort.

ReputationRep:
    Dude?!!?!? 30 Seconds?!?!?!?!?!? Thats like SONIC FAST MAN!!! Dude! *facepalm*

Nah, it happens, don't worry about it. Before long, you'll be going for ages

ReputationRep:
    Nah it is nothing to worry about as it was your first time.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_ejaculation

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty normal. =)
    Honestly... xD

My boyfriend of 8 months came in approximately 1minute last time I saw him, because he hadn't seen me for a week, and hadn't had the time to masturbate in between. So really, it happens. xD
    [just for everyone's convenience, he's normally pretty considerate with it, coming after 40 odd minutes or so).

It's nothing to worry about, it was your first time, you didn't know how it was going to feel. You were excited. Great pleasure. Something new. Expectations. Probably extremely aroused. Etc, Etc...
    Lots of people are unable to control when they ejaculate the first time. xD
    =) Just learn how to control it (perhaps experiment while you're masturbating?)

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.