Good Plans? Watch

hippityhop
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hulloo, i basically have a really long summer this year because i do that stupid course called the ib which has hideous amounts of exams, but finishes ON MONDAY WOOOO and am really keen to cram as much in as possible...funds are a bit low but am open to any suggestions for weird places/festivals/activities that might be fun! what will you guys be doing with your time?
nexttime
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
How low is 'a bit low'? Do you mean stuff in the UK then?
SpearmintLeon
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Summer BBQ!

Friends, drinks, fun, a decent playlist, and probably a massive smoking crater in the back garden by the end.

CAN'T WAIT.
GreatOrmondSt
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Going on holiday!!

Why don't you get yourself a tent and a rucksack and go camping. It's just starting to feel like summer is here and there are loads of beautiful places you could visit, particularly along the coast.

Amy
hippityhop
(Original post by nexttime)
How low is 'a bit low'? Do you mean stuff in the UK then?
well i have around £400 but have to pay for food and travel expenses in cyprus for 2 weeks, then am hopefully going to france to camp too, but ferry price is a bit hefty, and petrol funds for driving everywhere will inevitably stack up i was looking on workandvolunteer.com and they have some amazing looking projects and i am working over the summer too, so maybe thats a possibility as i dont go to uni until october so should have plenty of time, thanks for all the ideas!
anyone done a volunteer project they could recommend?
GreatOrmondSt
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why don't you look at doing one of our fundraiser challenges....there's a Hadrian's Wall Hike that takes place in June 2010. Have a look and let me know what you think

Amy
hippityhop
my cousins are doing that! how cool! yeah definitely something funraisery/voluntary would be great, thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (809)
80.42%
Leave (197)
19.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed