The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Potential Trigger
Hotter for sure.

Alot of oriental girls have the same facial featureas as some black girls. so I don't think it's their facial features you don't like it's just their skin colour
Indieboohoo
Alot of oriental girls have the same facial featureas as some black girls. so I don't think it's their facial features you don't like it's just their skin colour

No it's not skin colour, photoshop a black woman into white skin, wouldn't make her hot if you don't like the features.
I'm blonde but it's a joke in my friendship group that I have a 'black nose' :P:

Anyway yes OP, actually I used to be a prime example of this I never though Indian/Southern Asian guys were attractive until I saw Slumdog Millionaire and saw Salem as a teenager - he is FINE even if he is a rapist.
Anyway some hot guys in every race but generally I find white/half caste guys more to my taste
Anonymous
.. a certain person due not liking their height/hair colour/ weight.
I hear this loads of times, I find this hard to believe though as you can change many things about you but not your race. My male friend said this to me so I asked him "If you saw a hot ginger girl would you date her", he said yes. Then I asked "If you saw a hot black girl would you date her" he said probably no.
Yet he says he doesn't like gingers or blacks. What's going on?

hmmm... well, maybe its not just appearance but the presumed culture attached? He might percieve a particular type of black family that he cant see ever being a part of, whilst gingers are more likely to have english family cultures...

It is unfortunate to prefer certain types of people but it happens! Whilst he might say he doesnt like either, perhaps hes more drawn to one than the other....

I was discussing what I particularly like with my friend one night (whose a good few inches shorter than me) and drink was getting the better of him as he got upset that one reason why I could never see him in a dating sense was due to his height, something which upset him as he couldnt change it

My own generics would be that I dont go for blondes or very very dark people, yet I do know a few attractive blondes that I would date and so far havent met someone whose incredibly dark who Ive had the same response to...
So whilst I never say never, I would be quicker to say I would date a hot blonde than a hot really dark black guy, but only becuase I have more trouble in perceiving that look as hot :s-smilie:

Apparantly appearance does matter.... sexually that is...
Indieboohoo

Really? examples please because I cant think of any!
One could note similarities in middle easterner, the muslim groups in the chinese rurals bare arabic qualities
but africa.... unless you argue malaysia and indonesia (countries through which africans passed on their way to becoming aussie aboriginals)... I cant see it :s-smilie:
bacforever3
Really? examples please because I cant think of any!
One could note similarities in middle easterner, the muslim groups in the chinese rurals bare arabic qualities
but africa.... unless you argue malaysia and indonesia (countries through which africans passed on their way to becoming aussie aboriginals)... I cant see it :s-smilie:

I have Chinese friends so I should know not all but some the same with my black friends some have the typical features and some have very european features.
Stop using the media to frame what a whole race looks like.
Indieboohoo
I have Chinese friends so I should know not all but some the same with my black friends some have the typical features and some have very european features.
Stop using the media to frame what a whole race looks like.

Using the media! :P
No, I have travelled the world and have many many friends globally and I was just intrigued as to where it was you were referring to!

My examples were just to raise up front that I was considering middle east/west asia to be 'black', whilst i accept that similarities there can be made!!!

Where abouts in china/which ethnic group? I cant say Ive met everyone in china!
bacforever3
Using the media! :P
No, I have travelled the world and have many many friends globally and I was just intrigued as to where it was you were referring to!

My examples were just to raise up front that I was considering middle east/west asia to be 'black', whilst i accept that similarities there can be made!!!

Where abouts in china/which ethnic group? I cant say Ive met everyone in china!

Indieboohoo is crazy. The type of orientals or asians I find hot bare absolutely no resemblance to black girls. I honestly don't know how she thinks blacks look like orientals, I think my black friends would laugh at that too.
Potential Trigger
Indieboohoo is crazy. The type of orientals or asians I find hot bare absolutely no resemblance to black girls. I honestly don't know how she thinks blacks look like orientals, I think my black friends would laugh at that too.

Just a lil confused, cheers lo... n just me whose not noticed this apparent resemblance then!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending