Basic fancy dress Watch

xaheartdx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Basically, my friend has decided to have a fancy dress party for her birthday on Saturday. I only found out yesterday, so I don't really have time to do anything big. I'm also on a budget, around £30 at the most (or use clothes I already have). We are meeting in a pub, and will probably stay there for a while before going around town, so I don't want anything really stupid. I will also have to get the bus there.
I want something basic really, but all I can think of is a bee (I have a black skirt, black shoes and black tights. I can buy a yellow top, stripey socks and wings/anntena), or a fairy (I have black leggings, black top, white skirt, black shoes, black wings and wand).
I know others are going as a schoolgirl, a cat and a policewoman, so them ideas are out.

Has anyone got any other ideas, or would you think one of these outfits would be ok?

Sorry if there's a similar thread btw, couldn't find one
Thank you
darigan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by xaheartdx)
Basically, my friend has decided to have a fancy dress party for her birthday on Saturday. I only found out yesterday, so I don't really have time to do anything big. I'm also on a budget, around £30 at the most (or use clothes I already have). We are meeting in a pub, and will probably stay there for a while before going around town, so I don't want anything really stupid. I will also have to get the bus there.
I want something basic really, but all I can think of is a bee (I have a black skirt, black shoes and black tights. I can buy a yellow top, stripey socks and wings/anntena), or a fairy (I have black leggings, black top, white skirt, black shoes, black wings and wand).
I know others are going as a schoolgirl, a cat and a policewoman, so them ideas are out.

Has anyone got any other ideas, or would you think one of these outfits would be ok?

Sorry if there's a similar thread btw, couldn't find one
Thank you
Torn jeans/shorts and green body paint - She-hulk

or slutty secretary
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by darigan)
Torn jeans/shorts and green body paint - She-hulk

or slutty secretary

Lol, I was actually thinking of being a Smurf, but thought I would look stupid sat there blue lol
The secretary's not a bad idea though :p:
Thanks
darigan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol, I was actually thinking of being a Smurf, but thought I would look stupid sat there blue lol
Thanks
make a smurfette cozzie intstructions, although, the secretary option would be less grief - Have a good laugh what-ever you go as.
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by darigan)
make a smurfette cozzie intstructions, although, the secretary option would be less grief - Have a good laugh what-ever you go as.

Aww that's a really good site, thanks I'm going to have a look if they have any more suggestions on
clo89
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i like the smurf idea or oompa loompa? isnt it like orange body paint (fake tan?), get some cheap spray in green hair dye, white trousers and dark top?
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by clo89)
i like the smurf idea or oompa loompa? isnt it like orange body paint (fake tan?), get some cheap spray in green hair dye, white trousers and dark top?

Haha, that would be pretty fun it meant that I couldn't really wear my heels though but it doesn't really matter I suppose. Thanks
clo89
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
or cowgirl? thats quite easy just checked shirt denim shorts and a hat?
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Thanks
Even better, why not be an avatar navi?

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+tutorial&aq=0

:awesome:
x-pixie-lottie-x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i want to go as a smurf sometime! was going to have a smurf party for my 21st but had stupid exams instead boo!
fkos
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Morphsuits all the way! :awesome:
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by clo89)
or cowgirl? thats quite easy just checked shirt denim shorts and a hat?

That's a good one - I have demin shorts and I'm sure I have a hat in the attic lol. Thanks
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
Even better, why not be an avatar navi?

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+tutorial&aq=0

:awesome:
Haha, that's really good thanks
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by x-pixie-lottie-x)
i want to go as a smurf sometime! was going to have a smurf party for my 21st but had stupid exams instead boo!

Aww poor you my friend went to one, and she said it was really good
xaheartdx
Rep:
?
(Original post by fkos)
Morphsuits all the way! :awesome:

Lol, I have seen these before lol. Knowing the group of people who are coming, there will be at least one person in one lol. It might sound like a stupid question, but do they have gaps for you to eat, drink, etc?
ritchie888
Report 8 years ago
Go as backwards-man. Just wear your clothes back to front.
fkos
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol, I have seen these before lol. Knowing the group of people who are coming, there will be at least one person in one lol. It might sound like a stupid question, but do they have gaps for you to eat, drink, etc?
No gaps whatsoever! You can't eat without pulling the face down (to do this you have to unzip it, can be very awkward). To drink you literally pour through the face, it's a quite pourous material. For other *ahem* activites, you have to take the whole thing off. Believe me when I say that this is difficult when you're drunk :yep:
fkos
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by wujack116)

HI!We are a leading company from China that wholesales gucci shoes,handbag,tshirts,jeans,dsqu ared shoes,nike air max shoes....,the price so cheaap that you have not seen before!air max shoes only euro 55,gucci shoes only euro90,shodsquared shoes only 65...thanks!
----------------------------------------------
www-airmaxroom.com
www-shopdsquared.com
www-guccibiz.com
~Viola~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Fairies and bees are nice and easy to make
x-pixie-lottie-x
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
you could go as a bee fairy !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads