SG German thread Watch

NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So....German was evil. Anyone else agree? And if anyone actually understood what the guy was saying in the Credit Listening, congratulations you're a genius!

Anyone else got anything to say?
jono93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i did credit german last year and it was horrible. somehow i got a 1 in the prelim for the listning but our teacher ended up reading it as the CD was knackered.... but yeh i am so glad i dont have to do a language any more!
Semple
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh god, it was awful. I wasn't really surprised by the Listening, since they're always unbearable, but the Reading truly was evil. :l

Hoping for at least a 2 in the Listening. Any chance the pass-mark will be lowered? :L
NaturalDisaster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Semple)
Oh god, it was awful. I wasn't really surprised by the Listening, since they're always unbearable, but the Reading truly was evil. :l

Hoping for at least a 2 in the Listening. Any chance the pass-mark will be lowered? :L
I think there's a pretty good chance it will. Pretty much everyone I've spoken to said they couldn't understand the Listening. I'm hoping for a 1 in Listening, but if I get a 2 I don't care as long as I get a 1 in everything else to balance it out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1581)
79.29%
Leave (413)
20.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed