Turn on thread page Beta

What's the quickest someone has taken to pass their driving test? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spin-off of my other thread really. What person do you know who has passed their test from the first lesson quickly, and in what time?

ReputationRep:
    A girl i know did it in a month - but she was out a lot in her car too. Only had around 8-10 lessons too .

ReputationRep:
    I am hopefully gonna do it in a week.

ReputationRep:
    My dad had 2 lessons.

ReputationRep:
    My friend passed a day after his 17th, but he'd been out practicing with his dad in car parks for quite some time, so technically a day :P

ReputationRep:
    I never had lessons and I did it in 6 weeks

ReputationRep:
    first lesson - 21/10/09
    practical - 12/12/09

passed, 4 minors.

ReputationRep:
    I had 12H of instructor and about the same for private. And I passed with a minor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontWantYourBloodMoney)
    My friend passed a day after his 17th, but he'd been out practicing with his dad in car parks for quite some time, so technically a day :P
    What about his theory, hmm?

I know a car mad geek, who passed his theory on his birthday, and got a cancellation 2 weeks later, and passed with one minor.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friggerpants)
    What about his theory, hmm?

I know a car mad geek, who passed his theory on his birthday,.
    For the motorbike test you can take the theory before you are 17 and then take your test on your 17th birthday... i tried to do this but there was a big queue for bike tests at the time so it didn't work...

I did my theory about 3 weeks before i was 17 though, thought it was same rules for the car....

ReputationRep:
    I had five lessons and passed first time with 4 minors BUT i was doing automatic, not manual. :P

ReputationRep:
    My son passed his driving test on his 17 th birthday first test of the day 8 40

ReputationRep:
    First lesson 14th August 2012, passed 14 September 2012

ReputationRep:
    Passed in 30 minutes. Paid half price for the lesson.

Spoiler:
    Show
    obviously joking
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I passed in 2 months from my first lesson, no outside practice whatsoever but I did do 35 hours of lessons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthew graham)
    My son passed his driving test on his 17 th birthday first test of the day 8 40
    That's impressive!

Assuming he'd done the theory when he was 16 then.

And did he practise much with you off road parking before? Or just very lucky?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend failed and passed in 20 days. 10 days of driving lessons went in for his lesson and failed, had an hour lesson before his second test and passed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Passed mine in one month exact. Started on my birthday, had i think 8 official lessons but was out looooads with my parents. First time & 1 Minor

ReputationRep:
    It only took my bro 7 lessons, about 2 months.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.