Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Ah Mr Bevan, that's my new economics teacher.

My tutor is Mrs Brown. Do you ever have her after break?
    Yep. Say you aren't that curly haired guy that got really high marks in P3 and applying to like Oxbridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Yep. Say you aren't that curly haired guy that got really high marks in P3 and applying to like Oxbridge?
    hahhaha, um yeah.

Got in btw :P

ReputationRep:
    Ah Mr Bevan, that's my new economics teacher.

My tutor is Mrs Brown. Do you ever have her after break?
    talking of sigs, is your quote from blackadder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    talking of sigs, is your quote from blackadder?
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    hahhaha, um yeah.

Got in btw :P
    Seriously? Is it you? If you are serious, wasn't it maths that you wanted to do?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? Is it you? If you are serious, wasn't it maths that you wanted to do?
    Yeah I'm serious. Yeah I wanna do Maths. Got an offer from Clare, Cambridge, AAB + 1/2 STEP. So who are you?

(I'm thinking the guy who came into Further Maths alot to talk to Mrs Eyre?)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm serious. Yeah I wanna do Maths. Got an offer from Clare, Cambridge, AAB + 1/2 STEP.
    Small world. Congratulations, I remeber now, cause I have maths after registration. I seem to recall asking you how you did in P3 ages ago. You'll probably know who I am, I'm the guy thats always sitting in your form room, trying to do some more maths.

ReputationRep:
    Small world. Congratulations, I remeber now, cause I have maths after registration. I seem to recall asking you how you did in P3 ages ago. You'll probably know who I am, I'm the guy thats always sitting in your form room, trying to do some more maths.
    Do you have a helmet with you sometimes?

ReputationRep:
    trying to do more maths......thats the only im err not so hot at.

ReputationRep:
    ahhhhhhhhhhh, isn't this cute? it's just like friends reunited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    lol....couldnt help it, that was really funni!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a helmet with you sometimes?
    Yeah, I'm the guy with the only motorbike at college, cant stand them damn scooter's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Arghh!!!!!!!!!!

Only advice I can give you, is to not slack off or feel complacent. I did that, and held down a part time job doing full time hours, and I suffered. Like I said I only got ABC.

I got into UMIST and Manchester to do Business and Management, however, I felt that those degrees wouldn't yield the full potential of me, so thats why I have decided to do law instead.

ReputationRep:
    so fishpaste, is he hot or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    ********. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm the guy with the only motorbike at college, cant stand them damn scooter's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Arghh!!!!!!!!!!

Only advice I can give you, is to not slack off or feel complacent. I did that, and held down a part time job doing full time hours, and I suffered. Like I said I only got ABC.

I got into UMIST and Manchester to do Business and Management, however, I felt that those degrees wouldn't yield the full potential of me, so thats why I have decided to do law instead.
    Yay, I knew I knew you. Do say hi next time you see me.

I will try not to get complatent, I'm just so exhausted from this sustained effort. I know I'm gonna perform badly in January, just because I've not been able to do any revision over Christmas break. But I figure I can secure the Alevels in June, and need to focus on making the STEP grade.

Congratulations, where have you applied for Law? Have you heard anything?

Good luck.

Lex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    so fishpaste, is he hot or what?
    sure?! I'm not in the position to judge =P

ReputationRep:
    dont be mean! *gasp*

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I knew I knew you. Do say hi next time you see me.

I will try not to get complatent, I'm just so exhausted from this sustained effort. I know I'm gonna perform badly in January, just because I've not been able to do any revision over Christmas break. But I figure I can secure the Alevels in June, and need to focus on making the STEP grade.

Congratulations, where have you applied for Law? Have you heard anything?

Good luck.

Lex.
    Will do. When is your first exam? Have you got any re-sits?

ReputationRep:
    bumperforation

oops sorry thought this was the word association thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    bumperforation

oops sorry thought this was the word association thread
    You know I was jesting, dont you?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.