Turn on thread page Beta

is anyone else gutted that flashforward is ending? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im gutted about it but it didnt have enough viewers apparently
    i loved the show! only 2 episodes left

http://www.denofgeek.com/television/...cancelled.html

ReputationRep:
    It's ending? :nothing: Everything semi decent is ending from the lack of viewers, thanks America :mfing:

Grr.

ReputationRep:
    never got to watch it...

ReputationRep:
    I hope this series has a decent conclusion. It looks unlikely though as the last few episodes have introduced alot of new things.
    I really like the autistic guy with glasses.

To be honest if this series ends well and answers all the questions (or at least most of them) then I'll be happy. I wouldn't want it to run on too long as that is what seems to ruin too many shows (Heroes, for example).

Why is it always american shows that run on for ages and get rubbish? I want to say Friends but the later episodes are more enjoyable than earlier ones, I think. It mainly seems to be dramas - after a while every series needs to be so much bigger than the last until eventually it just cannot continue - but even things like scrubs have deteriorated alot.

But then compare that to awesome British dramas and comedies that continue for two, maybe three series and are remembered for their sheer brilliance. Shows like Spaced, Black Books, The IT Crowd, Life on Mars, Fawlty Towers.

ReputationRep:
    Only two episodes left? :lolwut: Slightly disappointed yet looking forward to the conclusion though.

ReputationRep:
    Should have seen it coming...

(Please don't neg rep awful jokes!)

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly. It was a classical example of a really exciting concept hyped to death and executed really poorly. Could have been fantastic. Should have been fantastic. It just wasn't.

ReputationRep:
    :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drukarale)
    Should have seen it coming...

(Please don't neg rep awful jokes!)
    Awful?! That's one hell of an understatement!

I'm kind of sad it's ending, but at least it has been action packed and it hasn't gone on for so long to the point where it becomes annoying

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo I can't believe there's only two more episodes I don't want it to end

ReputationRep:
    Better than turning into another Lost I guess. Something that started off well and gets slowly more bizarre yet dull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moneyballs2)
    Awful?! That's one hell of an understatement!

I'm kind of sad it's ending, but at least it has been action packed and it hasn't gone on for so long to the point where it becomes annoying
    Agreed!

(Original post by Mr Sparkles)
    Better than turning into another Lost I guess. Something that started off well and gets slowly more bizarre yet dull.
    Until recently, I hadn't realised that there were a few characters from Lost in FlashForward (Although I knew both shows consisted of the same creators :p:)

ReputationRep:
    It was interesting show but some of the dialouge was just ridiculous, i'm not sure what the plot line would've been for season 2.

ReputationRep:
    Shame it took so long to get going. The network obviously had the same expectations from it that everyone else was led to believe, considering they ordered a full season. They usually just order 13 episodes and if its got good ratings they'll keep it, otherwise it gets canned

ReputationRep:
    well it's abc...so typical. I remember when they cancelled Kyle XY for the stupid show TSLOTAT. Boy was I mad. I was so hooked up on Kyle XY! Bet abc regretted that....

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it's pretty bad news, I've been watching it pretty intently up until about 3 weeks ago, the last episode I watched was when Demitri was tied to the chair with the gun. Been meaning to catch-up but I guess there's no rush now!

ReputationRep:
    I am downloading the torrent now, so there is only one season?
    Bit gutting really, hope it is better then fringe.

ReputationRep:
    That show sucked so much ass.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I enjoy it, but it doesn't have much more mileage in it.

It's got four more episodes - they were given an additional two to wrap it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Not really. I enjoy it, but it doesn't have much more mileage in it.

It's got four more episodes - they were given an additional two to wrap it up.

well a month more will do wohoo lol

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.