Anyone got final fantasy 13? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Law92
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hey just wondering if anyone has final fantasy 13?

i played 10, 10-2, 11 and 12 so was wondering to get this! probably
Mm_Minty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Posting just to subscribe XD
sakuj0
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I urged my boyfriend to get it as soon as it came out because I love the series but I'm poor and don't have a PS3/Xbox but he couldn't take the linear-ness and traded it in after like 10 hours of gameplay or something? Idiot, haha.

Though I do know someone who didn't go to college for a week because he was literally glued to the game.
draikzer
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have it. =) I love it. It's very linear, quite FFX like, but skippable cutscenes. I haven't gotten that far on it, but I think there's parts that are less linear. But I lurrrve it.
montemoney
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
its a really good game. the only reason i havnt finished it is because im stuck on a boss. (it happens in every final fantasy)
sometime soon i will start the game again from the beginning, but put a lot more attention into the growth and abilities of my characters.

its linear up to about chapter 10. (there are 13 chapters), chapters 11, 12 and 13 is where the majority of the game is, and the linear stuff goes away.
dont let the chapters put you off though.
chapters 1 - 10 is short compared the the rest.

and in my opinion i never found the linear gameplay to be a problem. i still found it very enjoyable.
i really reccomend picking it up. you should be able to pick up a second hand copy, in pretty good condition too, since i bet theres loads of people that traded this game in after not playing it much.
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=965499
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (78)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (163)
40.35%
Nope, not that interesting (163)
40.35%

Watched Threads