Talcum powder! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Duck and Cover
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Ok so I ordered some stuff from Boots online, shampoo an stuff like that, an they put in some free talcum powder...wot am I supposed 2 do with it??? :confused: Does it have any uses? Is it worthwhile me keeping it?? Does it have any benefits that I should keep it 4?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Duck and Cover)
Ok so I ordered some stuff from Boots online, shampoo an stuff like that, an they put in some free talcum powder...wot am I supposed 2 do with it??? :confused: Does it have any uses? Is it worthwhile me keeping it?? Does it have any benefits that I should keep it 4?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:
It is great when you are wearing PVC outfits, stops them from chaffing. :p:
Fleece
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
umm two things - poof it around your bits to dry off.....
or if you have fair hair you can put it in your hair when its greasy and kinda ruffle it to shake excess out and it'll soak up grease

but girls shouldnt use talc down there because it can travel up yer bits and lead to ovarian cancer so they reckon.

alternatively....go to a multistorey building and chuck it on someone.
graveyarddreams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Duck and Cover)
if you have oily skin, you can always put some on your face....
Duck and Cover
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hmm I think ill go with the multistorey option...
sparklyglitter
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If you want to get off work or out of doing household chores just put some on your face...you'll look pale as anything and people will believe you're ill!

I did this when I was at infant school and it got me 2 days off hahaha!
*River
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The only time I've ever used it is on my sister when she was a baby after her bath, but in retrospect I think flinging it off a nice multi story sounds more fun!!
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Give to an elderly relative for Christmas. They like that kind of thing.
addict
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its fun stuff to play with.
If you tip it all out of a window in a high building, it looks so cool floating down...

Or you can use it for the area Fleece so graphically pointed out.
~nat~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
sneak up on someone from behind, sprinkle a little bit of talc on their shoulders, and look on as other people think the person's got dandruff.....?

a less stupid use is to use it on you underarms, to, er stop sweating...

personally, i prefer the chucking it off a multistorey building idea!

(p.s. ChelseaBabe...whats happened to your avatar? I loved the other one! The one you've got now's cute, but the other one...!!)
Cherry Kisses
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Fleece)
but girls shouldnt use talc down there because it can travel up yer bits and lead to ovarian cancer so they reckon.
I didnt know that... omg i think i might get cancer :eek:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.39%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (118)
40.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise