Coventry University Watch

Dubstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Can't actually join until Loan comes in, bit skintified. But...

Mountaineering
Paint Ball

and possibly watersports, but I'm not sure yet
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hehe cool :P
I don't know yet, where can you sign up :P Possibly debate or drama if there are those around?
Groovy chick
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lectures start tomorrow! Oh no!

Is everyone prepared?
Preshus88
Report 11 years ago
50p drinks at demand on mondays with a 9am start on tuesdays :< so cruel
candy x
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Preshus88)
50p drinks at demand on mondays with a 9am start on tuesdays :< so cruel

???? is that the one where co-poda used to be? hav they taken over the moday colly night then???? i like it!!!

xxx

oh...When and how do we get a coventry forum bit under the main uni thing????
Ice_Queen
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
if enough active users sign a petition for it :P
And I have a good week, but my Add+Vantage module screwed up. It clashed with a seminar, and now I might have to change to a Wednesday- my day off Darn!
QaisJC
Report 11 years ago
Aw that sux! my Add+Vantage modual starts next term, which im pretty happy about since iv already got a butt load of work to do! Oh, does anyone know where i go to sign up for a society? or is it too late?
Preshus88
Report 11 years ago
probs student union, or just turn up to a practise and ask
arsenal14
Report 11 years ago
hello, does anyone know if the university has a poker team at the moment, if not is there anyone here that plays poker and would be intrested in forming a team? cheers
Ice_Queen
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Good news- Seminar was changed so no clash.
Bad news- No computer at room as it screwed up- resorting to cyber cage (two weeks with no computer so far!)
Other news- Yes, I believe there is a poker club :P
Ice_Queen
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I bought books for most of my modules (except the ten credit ones). Killing my back already XD But hey, means to an end. And sat in an office all day...who needs a back
Rothstein
Report 11 years ago
Alright people, slightly off topic but basically my band is coming up to play in Cov next Thursday at JJ's, and I was wondering what the nightlife is like then? Is it the main student night?

We fancy a night out after, and obviously we'd hope that there is a few people there at least! Places to avoid etc would be greatly appreciated, apologies again for its randomness but I have no idea where else to post it, plus I value your feedback

Cheers
MeRocks!
Report 11 years ago
Hey guys, im living in priory hall and im having a pretty sucky time! Im living on a corridoor with 7 exchange students and its like they dont even want to no me! I was just wondering if anybody else is having a crappy time living in priory? Apart from this im loving the uni. Rock on coventry!
MeRocks!
Report 11 years ago
Yeh i met a couple of guys on the floor above me but iv kinda drifted from them because i hardly see them around anymore.
The majority of the people on this corridoor are greman and spanish. Iv briefly talked to two of them but the convosation quickly dies down into an awkward silence, haha.
My course is awesome, iv got no complaints there, and as for the societies, iv been up to the SU quite a few times but the guy incharge of the sports and societies (andy i think hid name is) is never there. DO i actually need to go see him or can i pick up a form from sumwhere?
MeRocks!
Report 11 years ago
Oh ok, cool. I was thinking of joining the athletics team, snowboarding soc and rock soc but someone told me coventrys rock soc isnt good for metal heads so i might give that one a miss!
Groovy chick
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hello everyone!

How are you all getting on?

A question: where are the counselling services located, and how do you make an appointment? I've looked on the university website, but it appears to be not very helpful!
Azza
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thinking of putting Coventry down as a choice for Journalism.

What's the atmosphere like on campus and in the city? Is there decent nightlife for students in Coventry?
Ice_Queen
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Counselling is based in Priory Hall. Go in through the double doors (your ID card lets you in), past reception, near the vending machines. There is a lady at a desk, talk to her.

The atmosphere is great, there is always someone to talk to, everyone is really friendly I love it. Uni is a personal thing though, go there and see if you like it. I fell in love immediately I set foot there! The nightlife isn't great, but you can always go out to Warwick or Birmingham!
Crissi
Report 10 years ago
Im going to cov next yr, i still haven't found one person that does my course...or atleast half of it!
Crissi
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by <CJ>)
:wavey:

What are you going to be doing?
Spanish and International Relations joint honours ....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (9)
37.5%
No (15)
62.5%

Watched Threads