How did you find your sex buddy? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I can't wait for all the idiotic responses I'm going to get from this, but hopefully one or two useful ones will filter through. Keep anon or delete, for obvious reasons.

I'm a girl, I've not been in a relationship for a while, I'm very picky about relationships but I have a high libido and I would like to find someone to have sex with regularly without a relationship. I really don't want to pick up some sleazy type from a club/pub but nor do I want to potentially jeopardise any of my friendships with guys. And if a guy did come up to me on a night out and I liked him, I don't know how to tell him I only want sex whilst also making it clear that I want him to respect me and like (but not love:p: ) me as a person. I'm just wondering how those of you who have, er, '**** buddies', ended up in that situation. Thank you. And pppplllleeeaaazzzeee don't bore me with any comments along the lines of 'Here's how you find a sex buddy: by PM'ing me' or 'How can u ask him 2 respect u wen ur a **** lol', it's just not interesting.
brighthw
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
i also want to know how people manage this?
mikeylfc1989
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Let's take this to PM.
Fuzzed_Out
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lesbian bar and a taser.
Discudvayne
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your last question about respect even though you're a '****' is a valid question though. Not many guys would respect you. Why not just invest in a vibrator or something? That way mr right won't be put off by thinking you're a ****, and you can slate any desires whenever they arise.
Ilovewords
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A one night stand that was pretty LUSH, turned into a regular thing.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
Well first of all it may be a bad idea to state you only want to have sex...you can kinda tell if the guy wants it to be more or not by his actions anyways...

Regarding about how to find a sex buddy. I found one at work...it kinda just worked out that way and the other I met through a friend and it also just turned out that way...

I didn't necessarily go out looking for a sex buddy, but it just turn out this way. But it's not always possible to gain respect from your sex buddy, but I guess that will depend on how you meet, when you first sleep together and your attitude about the situation etc...

Most guys I meet in nightlcubs tend to be on pursuing a casual flings...so maybe you ight be mor elikely to meet one on a nightout...
Saint
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Socialize hunny, there is no need to make it clear to guys you just want sex. If/when you meet a guy you fancy though your social circle/mutual friends then simply flirt and exchange numbers, start meeting up and getting to know each other, then when ready, start having sex. If he mentions relationships just tell you don't want one atm, most guys won't mind at all.
Don't feel the need to **** him the first time you meet him or on a first date just because thats all you want in the future, get to know each other as friends aswell and the sex will be better for it.
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well in a nutshell you make sex part of the friendship early on. Tbh, most guys won't say no to frequent sex.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Saint)
Socialize hunny, there is no need to make it clear to guys you just want sex. If/when you meet a guy you fancy though your social circle/mutual friends then simply flirt and exchange numbers, start meeting up and getting to know each other, then when ready, start having sex. If he mentions relationships just tell you don't want one atm, most guys won't mind at all.
Don't feel the need to **** him the first time you meet him or on a first date just because thats all you want in the future, get to know each other as friends aswell and the sex will be better for it.

I agree, and I do think its best not to have sex the first time because a lot of the time that first time will also be the last...but if you get to know each other a bit better and like to hang out with one another then it would be better for it to become a regular thing with you being able to maintain some sort of friendship too..
zjs
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tropical-twist3)
Well in a nutshell you make sex part of the friendship early on. Tbh, most guys won't say no to frequent sex.
The voice of experience tt?
Picture-Perfect
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
We met in a club YEARS ago. Got talking on msn after both coming out of long-term relationships. We both said we didn't want to get into another relationship. He suggested just meeting for sex but I wasn't too keen on it. Then one day I though "Well why the **** not?!" and that's been us ever since ...
470dwndow54
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
from what i kno people might sleep together like have a ONS and then they might arrange to meet up again, being like "we should do this again some time " also the people i've known who've done it the guy has kinda started it. i dunno... maybe someone u know but dont like that much but find attractive?? i think u need a "first shag" with a potential f buddy to get the ball rolling lol.
tropical-twist3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by thejonsmith)
The voice of experience tt?
The voice of common sense Mr Smith
dont finish that statemen
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I get girl friends sex buddies are too much work, where does one draw the lines? It would be easier to hire a regular hocker.
zjs
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tropical-twist3)
The voice of common sense Mr Smith
I'm not convinced. You being the voice of nothing but common sense in relation to matters of a sexual nature is always... doubtful. :teehee:
MadeForChemistry
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can't wait for all the idiotic responses I'm going to get from this, but hopefully one or two useful ones will filter through. Keep anon or delete, for obvious reasons.

I'm a girl, I've not been in a relationship for a while, I'm very picky about relationships but I have a high libido and I would like to find someone to have sex with regularly without a relationship. I really don't want to pick up some sleazy type from a club/pub but nor do I want to potentially jeopardise any of my friendships with guys. And if a guy did come up to me on a night out and I liked him, I don't know how to tell him I only want sex whilst also making it clear that I want him to respect me and like (but not love:p: ) me as a person. I'm just wondering how those of you who have, er, '**** buddies', ended up in that situation. Thank you. And pppplllleeeaaazzzeee don't bore me with any comments along the lines of 'Here's how you find a sex buddy: by PM'ing me' or 'How can u ask him 2 respect u wen ur a **** lol', it's just not interesting.
Well im a boy, and i got mine by just confronting a girl that said she had something for me since year7. we're year10 now, but i lost her to some dude, but she says she still likes me. but i know what you mean, u just want sex, no relationships.
tropical-twist3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by thejonsmith)
I'm not convinced. You being the voice of nothing but common sense in relation to matters of a sexual nature is always... doubtful. :teehee:
Ahahaahahahahahahahah **** you. Tbh though, I'd be ok with ******* a friend, you've already got the trust and friendship there and I wouldn't let that change after having a bit of fun. I suppose it depends and you have to be careful, but I don't think there is much of a friendzone, or it's certainly not as much of a prison as everyone makes out.
Teofilo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's such a tough one really.

If a girl said to me upon meeting her that she just wanted sex, I would immediately love her forever.
Robbolo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Try not assuming that all guys want relationships. When you're on a night out, just go home with someone and take it from there. If you're good, they'll want to do it again, if they mention relationships, move onto the next guy.

Pretty brutal and demeaning way of looking at it, but I'm sure it would be successful and no parties involved would get that injured
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads