Turn on thread page Beta

If someone never opens a conversation on msn... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    haha me too.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to think I need 2 msn addy's, if I don't want to talk to someone from school- I have to block literally about 20+ other people because they will find out. :rolleyes:

I don't start convo's that often, I don't usually need to though with the people I actually want to speak to.

ReputationRep:
    Lol this takes us to a new topic...being found out by the person you blocked! Live on msn! Happened me 2 times! sooo dreadful

ReputationRep:
    There's also the possibility that the person has left their computer and internet on then left the room, or is doing something else so that they don't even know that you are on msn. Also, have you considered that they are thinking the same thing! You might both be sitting there waiting for the other to start the conversation! Just things to think about - i don't think that they don't like you at all, if you get on in person then that is the most important thing and what counts!

ReputationRep:
    i know a lot of my mates are just lazy and can't be asked unless it's important, and well im the same. Though sometimes they are busy so you need to back off.

ReputationRep:
    most of my mates rarely speak to me on MSN and i rarely open a conversation with them. if something needs said or they need to be informed of something then i'll open one.

doesnt mean i dont like them or they dont like me

ReputationRep:
    I only ever talk to a few people on msn even if theyr really good friends. Its usually only if I actually have something that I need to say or that I know theyr fun to talk to on msn (these are very few and far in between...).

Either that or I'm just lazy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well If ur like me and have got 10 jillion contacts and only talk to bout 5 or 6...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 29, 2005
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.