Maybe guys can help me on this one..

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Okay, so Im pretty shy and dont do the whole talking to random people thing.. So a guy works in a CD shop around my way and he said the CD will be in tomorrow if I wanted to call up for it. And he's dead nice so I want to know how to ask his name or something in a kinda cool way without sounding like a kid saying 'Whats your name?' :ahee:
jo62
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
Just ask him what his name is.
Roocky
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
when calling up and asking say, hey i was speaking to this guy yesterday about this CD, don't know his name though, and either they'll tell you, or if he picks up he'll tell you. Simples.
T3mp3sT
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
"what's your name?" works quite often.
Anonymous #2
Report 11 years ago
Talk about ur cd or wateva..once uv said something to him then say something like ''by the way wats ur name?'' trust me to be honest a guy doesnt care how u ask for his name..its not a big deal for us. Just ask n smile!
qwerty qwertison
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
i'm not going to lie to u, i havent read the description yet but my answer would be get naked.
emanuel_arsenalfc
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
just ask his name goddamit and say its so i can get some discount next time if hes not working that particular day
Al0n
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Cup his testicle satchel in your hand ever so gently. That's all you need to do
Maturity
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Just say " You Know You Yeah?" he will hopefully say "yeah" then ask him "what...is....you?" sorted.
Jay™
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Take a trip down to Toys r us purchase a fake imitation water gun, and also whilst there pick up a spiderman mask, then run into this CD store, put the gun to his head, then say "WHATS YOUR NAME?" and hopefully he'll reply with "my name is frank my name is frank", then proceed to say, "Frank empty the frikkin till"

This way, you get his name + $$$$$$$$$
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (35)
7.38%
October 2021 (214)
45.15%
November 2021 (53)
11.18%
December 2021 (62)
13.08%
January 2021 (54)
11.39%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (41)
8.65%