Turn on thread page Beta

Facebook search isn't working for me......... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Its weird, I typed in very common names like 'jack', 'charlie' etc, which should give me thousands of people and groups but all I get is this message:

'No results found for jack. Check your spelling or try another term'

what's doing on?

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah, that has happened to me loads of times.

But luckily there's an easy fix. Your internet is outdated, I suggest upgrading to v4.04 rev 3 (many people like rev 7, but it's still unstable imho).

Best of luck! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't work for me on IE and Opera either. Does work on Firefox though.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by john.miguel)

But luckily there's an easy fix. Your internet is outdated, I suggest upgrading to v4.04 rev 3 (many people like rev 7, but it's still unstable imho).

What are you on about? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john.miguel)

So I need to upgrade to the latest version of internet explorer?

btw I'm currently on internet explorer 8.

ReputationRep:
    ditch facebook, its for people who are insecure and don't have a life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    What are you on about? :beard:
    I was taking the piss, the Facebook search not working is hardly 'Webmaster, Coding and Software Dev' related or is it? (where it was originally posted)

ReputationRep:
    Facebook has revolutionized the way we communicate with one another. It has incorporated several features that other social media sites do not have. Facebook users continue to grow in number; one reason is the Facebook search for people is an available option. It is so easy to use and places the necessary information and photos that people need.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.