Turn on thread page Beta

Redeeming myself after a small incident with a girl I like watch

Announcements

Anon please as people that I know may use this forum.

Alright, so I like this girl. I haven't had a proper conversation with her but up until a few weeks ago, we always smiled and acknowledged each other when we passed each other in the corridor.

A few weeks ago, she was holding the door open for me but I too busy communicating with someone at the end of the corridor so I just blanked her out completely instead of saying thank you and obviously came across as very rude, which isn't me and ever since, the smiles and acknowledgement from her in the corridors have gone. I assume that small, unintentional incident put her off.

It would be a little stupid to bring up such a small incident in a conversation with someone you've never talked to properly and don't really know all that well. I'd feel stupid if I had gotten the wrong impression and she didn't know what I was talking about so how could I try and make up for this?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    initiate conversation. I don't think people dwell on the small things anyway so you're probably just placing too much emphasis on it anyway. Good luck.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.