Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: would you **** a girl bareback if... watch

• View Poll Results: Guys, would you go bareback?
    Yes
    29.24%
    No, I'd still use a condom
    39.71%
    I'm a girl and like voting for stuff
    31.05%

ReputationRep:
    OK, so imagine you met a random girl in a club and took her back to yours, and you're about to have sex. If we were living in a world where:

- STI's didn't exist, you could put your willy in her and not get any infections, rashes or diseases.
    - no other form of contraception except condoms exist. So, being bareback, there is a high chance she'll get pregnant.
    - you were under no legal or social obligation to ever see her again if she were to become pregnant, nor would you have to provide for her in any way.
    - you are in a random city and would be going back home the next day, so the chance of ever seeing this girl again is next to impossible.

...would you still wrap up and use a condom even though you'd have no responsibility, or would you dive straight in there without the rubber?

Poll will be included.

ReputationRep:
    I'd want to use it less i suppose, for obvious reasons.
    But there still is the fact she COULD get pregnant and even if i dont have to provide for the child, i'd feel guilty/want to anyway/feel obliged in myself to do so :P

I don't get it, if that was the situation, then who in their right minds would actually want to still use a condom?

ReputationRep:
    I dont get it, whats the point of you even putting down condoms lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxannabelle)
    I don't get it, if that was the situation, then who in their right minds would actually want to still use a condom?
    This. (So long as the pill was involved on the womans part.)

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought
    Condoms wouldn't actually need to exist anymore

ReputationRep:
    Well, one reason would be the guilt of leaving the woman to care for the (potential) child on their own. Bit selfish, eh?

I voted yes anyway. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    People who dont want to make random girls pregnant

ReputationRep:
    I personally wouldn't like the guilt if I found out she was pregnant... I'm far too sentimental.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rananagirl)
    This. (So long as the pill was involved on the womans part.)
    Oh, crap I forgot about that. No other form of contraception would exist. Updated the original post.

ReputationRep:
    i'd want to know if i had some random kid out there tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'd track her down in 9 months and tell her to call the baby Ed.

ReputationRep:
    theres still responsible boys you know... and i would say i would if i dont want the girl preggy (because if she's hot then i'll have her babies and force her to be with me MUHAHAHAHAHAH). in all seriousness though, i dont want a kid growing up with a lot to put up because the kid's dad(and mum) was an idiot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-W-H)
    That's what I thought
    Condoms wouldn't actually need to exist anymore
    Condoms are not just to protect yourself against STIs, you know! They are there as an effective method of birth control...and I know that you can't always trust a girl to be truthful as to whether she's using birth control. A lot of girls lie about that...'Oh yeah, I'm on the pill, honest!'. Yeah right.

But I'd probably not use a condom...instead I'd just not *** into her...I'd *** all over her tits instead :-) At least she wouldn't get pregnant!

ReputationRep:
    I thought barebacking was a term used mainly in the gay community?

I hope most guys would say no because they're man enough to put the woman first and understand that babies are bad.

ReputationRep:
    Well that is so far removed from the reality. If it were the case, then I would have grown up in that 'reality' and as such would not use a condom ever. I mean don't gte me wrong as it stands I would feel morally obliged to care for any child I conceived, not to mention it's mother. But in the scenario you mention society seems to not value women and not care whether or not they are pregnant, so in that world, I'd **** my heart out and drop my load deep inside her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant reach the remote)
    Oh, crap I forgot about that. No other form of contraception would exist. Updated the original post.
    'Kay then, new prediction:
    The nice guys would still be nice guys.
    The rapily-inclined guys would be a lot more rapey?

And girls would have to think a lot more carefully about who gets into their beds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ('',))
    I thought barebacking was a term used mainly in the gay community?

I hope most guys would say no because they're man enough to put the woman first and understand that babies are bad.

:-O :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    No because their would be a risk of pregnancy and even though I aint under any legal obligations to look after my kid its my moral duty

ReputationRep:
    I use a condom always unless i know the girl has some other contraception. It also applies in this case, even though there are no STI's one can always impregnate her, probably 'theoretically' ruining part of their lives with a child from an unknown stranger they met in a club and disappeared.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.