The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's not illegal so the teacher wont go to prison or anything but it's still 'inappropriate' so they would very likely be sacked and find it hard to find another teaching job.
Reply 41
snowshine
It's illegal over here as well. :ninja:
A friend of my cousin's had a fling with a teacher. She got pregnant (with his child) and they let her give birth to the baby, it became a ward of the crown, and she went to jail.

But he was 17. In the news reports, though, him being under the age of consent was only part of the offense.

It's romanticized sometimes, (with books like "A Season of Eden" ) but I don't think it's a great situation to be in.

Though there are some fine teachers out there. :nooo:

Why did they take the baby away from it's father if he was the 'victim' in this? Or didn't he want the baby?
OceanInTheSky
I'm pretty sure it's a national "thing", not varying from school to school.

Don't know about universities though.

It also applies to universities.

The relationship must be declared to the university and the lecturer is not allowed to mark the person's work. It is frowned on as it smacks of balding lecturer's preying on a sucession of fresh-faced students.
Reply 43
I slept with my English teacher in the final year of school. We had been flirting a lot before then, and she is super hot, so I decided to give it a bash before college starts. Fortunately, no-one found out, and she is still teaching.
Most of these stories are probably complete bull. No teacher in their right mind would ever do anything sexual with a pupil; it's not worth losing your career over and getting a criminal record that will cut out a lot of other careers. The majority of teachers are wary about patting kids on the back let alone banging them on the desk.
I Love Tilfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's unprofessional. So no.
Reply 47
Legal over 18, so you wouldn't be arrested but you would almost certainly be fired.
Reply 48
kuntimagee
You filthy slut. :lovedup2:

If only it were true. :emo:
Reply 49
('',)
Why did they take the baby away from it's father if he was the 'victim' in this? Or didn't he want the baby?

I'm not sure.
He probably didn't want the baby. He obviously wasn't a "victim" though; it takes two to tango. It bothers me how when these things happen, the students are always protrayed as being innocent.
Poor woman. :frown:

EDIT: Not that I condone her actions or anything, she just obviously wasn't the only guilty party in this case.
Reply 50
snowshine
I'm not sure.
He probably didn't want the baby. He obviously wasn't a "victim" though; it takes two to tango. It bothers me how when these things happen, the students are always protrayed as being innocent.
Poor woman. :frown:

EDIT: Not that I condone her actions or anything, she just obviously wasn't the only guilty party in this case.

I agree with you, at seventeen you're old enough to be held accountable for your own actions.
Reply 51
('',)
I agree with you, at seventeen you're old enough to be held accountable for your own actions.

Fo sho.

I wonder where the baby is now.
A girl was having a relationship eith a teacher and when she left she moved in with him.
Reply 53
She was my GCSE art teacher in which I achieved an A. She helped me the most and I'm pretty certain due to the after schools that I had with her. She's about 25 and she is in her prime amazing breasts, nice curves but the only problem is that I no longer see her on a regular basis due to me not doing A-level art. However when ever I see her around we start flirting with each other, the best thing is that she is single.

I'm not sure how to go about it due to she being older and being a teacher. I've seen her many times looking at me like she wants something but I think shes more of a sex after marriage lady because she is a Latino.
The closest we have ever been was when I was helping out at a year 13 parents evening and I was am in year 12 so she calls me over to her desk and she asks me how my A-levels are going? and if I regret not taking art? On the night she looked cream and I could help to notice her toned legs with her legs spread just a bit to tease me. I told her my a levels are going very well and I told her I regret not taking a level art for one reason only and that is not getting to see my favourite teacher draw (that her).She seemed to be very interested in what I had to say: she also asked me what career I want to go into? But I didn't give her the answer straight away! I let her guess. I purposely said no to everything she suggested. Although I didn't tell her she asked me to tell her later sometime. She said you better come and find me and I promised her I would.
The problem that I am faced with is that I can't stop thinking about her and no matter how many girls I have sex with it doesn't matter all I want is to bang her!
I have a feeling she is a virgin and she wants it!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Original post by legaleagle87
teachers have a legal duty of care to their students. full stop.

That is taking VERY good care of their students? :ahee:
people should be allowed to have sex with who they like providing both give consent and no one is underage
Reply 56
Nice gravedig...
Original post by A7d8i6l
She was my GCSE art teacher in which I achieved an A. She helped me the most and I'm pretty certain due to the after schools that I had with her. She's about 25 and she is in her prime amazing breasts, nice curves but the only problem is that I no longer see her on a regular basis due to me not doing A-level art. However when ever I see her around we start flirting with each other, the best thing is that she is single.

I'm not sure how to go about it due to she being older and being a teacher. I've seen her many times looking at me like she wants something but I think shes more of a sex after marriage lady because she is a Latino.
The closest we have ever been was when I was helping out at a year 13 parents evening and I was am in year 12 so she calls me over to her desk and she asks me how my A-levels are going? and if I regret not taking art? On the night she looked cream and I could help to notice her toned legs with her legs spread just a bit to tease me. I told her my a levels are going very well and I told her I regret not taking a level art for one reason only and that is not getting to see my favourite teacher draw (that her).She seemed to be very interested in what I had to say: she also asked me what career I want to go into? But I didn't give her the answer straight away! I let her guess. I purposely said no to everything she suggested. Although I didn't tell her she asked me to tell her later sometime. She said you better come and find me and I promised her I would.
The problem that I am faced with is that I can't stop thinking about her and no matter how many girls I have sex with it doesn't matter all I want is to bang her!
I have a feeling she is a virgin and she wants it!

Now that i read that, I cant seem to forget about her either.
Reply 58
No teacher or social-worker or people like that can sleep with a person that they are responsible for up to the age of 18, or the end of the school year, whichever is later. In a school it's definitely illegal, and you'd go to prison if found out.

The teacher would get fired for gross misconduct and would not be allowed teach again.

You've seen that friends episode right? Sleeping with a student is illegal and not just frowned upon.

Now, whilst it's not against the law for university lecturers to date their students, it will be written into University policy, because the lecturer holds power over the student and may coerce, purposefully or not, a student into such activity. So if a complaint is made here, the lecturer would almost certainly be sacked.
Did anyone watch that programme about people who like to sleep around a few weeks back, and that blonde guy worked in a hostel and made no qualms about the fact he was trying to sleep with the girls that lived there there? It even showed him chatting them up and giving his plans on getting them into bed!

I'm sure that conduct isnt allowed, nevermind looked down up?

Latest

Trending

Trending