Fun Europe on your own Watch

Ongels
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm going to be in Amsterdam in the summer, and after I've finished there, I want to go somewhere else for about a week. I figure it has to be somewhere I can reach by train, cheaply, and somewhere where it's easy to arrive on your own and either entertain yourself easily or, preferably, where it's easy to meet people. So I'm looking for specific hostel suggestions that people have been to that have been particularly good for solo travellers. I've done a lot of travelling, but never completely on my own, so that's what I'm most worried about. I've also been to most of Western Europe, so would like to go somewhere I haven't been before. Thanks!
butchered_wyer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I am in the exact same situation, so thought I should subscribe! eastern europe is decent, scandanavia is good but quite expensive...
Ongels
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by butchered_wyer)
I am in the exact same situation, so thought I should subscribe! eastern europe is decent, scandanavia is good but quite expensive...
Yeah, I was seriously considering Scandinavia but then thought I should wait until I have more money. Seriously, I probably shouldn't be travelling anywhere on my budget...but I hate to see the opportunity go to waste.
butchered_wyer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just looked at your profile-im amazingly jelous of where you have been :O
I am the same as you, cant really afford it but I really want to get out of England for a while!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1112)
78.87%
Leave (298)
21.13%

Watched Threads