affair with my sisters boyfriend please help Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi please help me, i know you're all going to judge me and i dont blame you i feel like a horrible horrible person and i hate myself. i just need advice. Ok so my sisters boyfriend is 20 and i am 15. We used to get on fine and i used to have a laugh with him. It all happened on xmas night he kept giving me drinks and by the end of the night he kept saying stay down here coz he was on the ps3 so i thought ok then. But he started touching me and kissing me then he pulled me on to the other sofa ( so if anyone came in they wouldnt see) and tried having sex with me, i didnt really know what was going on i was drunk i know that is no excuse but i just lay there and he tried having sex with me but it hurt SO much i said no but he did it once more and then he was like 'we'll just call it a night'
i went to bed all shaky coz it was so unexpected and i felt bad.
Anyway after this he kept sending me texts saying how much he likes me and him and my sister arent happy and he just kept being so nice whenenver we were alone he would tell me how beautiful i was and i fell for his charm i know i shouldnt have but we ended up having an affair for 5 months. i know i feel like s uch a *****.

The thing is my sister found out a few weeks ago but only about the time on xmas. i told my mm about the affair about 3 days before my sister finding out so she knew everything and told my sister the first time he took advantage of me, so up until now my sister has only known about the xmas night and we've been getting on fine.

but now hes been phoning her up telling her about our affair and taht we've been sleeping together for months. i've denied it but i just dont know what to do anymore do i admit it all? She sent me a text today saying 'i'm not saying i believe him but your story doesnt add up. me and you are over'.
i've already lost her but if i actually admit to the affair i will lose my whole family. everyone. i know what i did was a horrible selfish thing to and i just thinking about myself. please help i don't know what to do anymore i hate myself.
Anonymous #1
bump
village_anonymous
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
sucks to be you
Rainbow-Dream
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
troll
Robert Paulson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol 'taking advantage'...
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Report him for being a paedo?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Robert Paulson)
that was my mum that said not me
Angela_Beth
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Boyfriend sounds like a complete creeper.
Saint
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Jeremy Kyle?

Seriously though, tell the truth, your family won't stay mad at you forever. Your sister might. Sos tbh your a bad girl.
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi please help me, i know you're all going to judge me and i dont blame you i feel like a horrible horrible person and i hate myself. i just need advice. Ok so my sisters boyfriend is 20 and i am 15. We used to get on fine and i used to have a laugh with him. It all happened on xmas night he kept giving me drinks and by the end of the night he kept saying stay down here coz he was on the ps3 so i thought ok then. But he started touching me and kissing me then he pulled me on to the other sofa ( so if anyone came in they wouldnt see) and tried having sex with me, i didnt really know what was going on i was drunk i know that is no excuse but i just lay there and he tried having sex with me but it hurt SO much i said no but he did it once more and then he was like 'we'll just call it a night'
i went to bed all shaky coz it was so unexpected and i felt bad.
Anyway after this he kept sending me texts saying how much he likes me and him and my sister arent happy and he just kept being so nice whenenver we were alone he would tell me how beautiful i was and i fell for his charm i know i shouldnt have but we ended up having an affair for 5 months. i know i feel like s uch a *****.

The thing is my sister found out a few weeks ago but only about the time on xmas. i told my mm about the affair about 3 days before my sister finding out so she knew everything and told my sister the first time he took advantage of me, so up until now my sister has only known about the xmas night and we've been getting on fine.

but now hes been phoning her up telling her about our affair and taht we've been sleeping together for months. i've denied it but i just dont know what to do anymore do i admit it all? She sent me a text today saying 'i'm not saying i believe him but your story doesnt add up. me and you are over'.
i've already lost her but if i actually admit to the affair i will lose my whole family. everyone. i know what i did was a horrible selfish thing to and i just thinking about myself. please help i don't know what to do anymore i hate myself.
The first thing that strikes me is that he was 20 and you were 15 and you call it "taking advantage". Surely there's some legality issues of someone trying it on with a minor? If he actually tried to penetrate you and you said "No", there's deeper issues than him simply trying it on...

I have never been in your situation and I kind of feel for you, but at the same time, I can't bring myself to ever condone having an affair. All I can suggest is be honest. Yes, she'll hate you but you can explain and give her your side of events, tell her about him trying to have sex with you and that you didn't want to. Tell her he charmed you and that he said she and him weren't happy. Explain how awful you feel and how truly, truly sorry you are. I doubt she'll accept your apology and she'll probably go nuts, but I don't blame her. You have done an unforgivable thing and I'm sorry I can't sit here and say "It'll all be ok! Roses and fairies and all things sweet will come your way" because I can't see there being a silver lining to this. Either you keep lying, causing hurt and distress and ultimately breaking your sister's heart later down the line when she's finally over it or you tell her now, ask your Mum to support you and try and make her understand.

All this would have never happened if you hadn't knowingly pursued your Sister's boyfriend, AFTER he tried to have unreciprocated sex with you when you were 15 years old, but you can't turn back time so I'm afraid you have to live with the consequences. Either that or live a lie and beat yourself up for years to come. I know I could never ever hurt my Sister and I most definitely wouldn't lie to her. She's my best friend.

I hope your Sister forgives you and that you've learnt your lesson.

All the best!
moomin_love
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why don't you play the scared card? Say your account of xmas just like you did here and then carry it on from that and say that you were scared that he'd tell someone if you didn't do what he wanted or something? Try and find a way to blame it on him.
TheMiestero
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Usually I don't go on these type of threads however I clicked on the wrong discussion , but after reading your dilemma the best thing would to owe up but go along the lines he was taking advantage you were desperate it was a moment where he forcefully seduced you . Because I highly doubt you lying would work, reiterating this statement your sister clearly seeing it doesn't add up . But if you owe up respectably I think your parents would forgive you if they don't they there obviously not good family. ( though this is contradicting seen as you had affair with your sister boyfriend regardless of you relation of your sibling that is wrong therefore you should face the consequences ) this is all opinion so you can take this either way .

Miestero X :rolleyes:
MissOxford
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by moomin_love)
Why don't you play the scared card? Say your account of xmas just like you did here and then carry it on from that and say that you were scared that he'd tell someone if you didn't do what he wanted or something? Try and find a way to blame it on him.
This exactly. Blame him completely. The worst thing that could happen to him is that he could lose her (which he doesn't seem to mind doing considering his actions). But your loss could be much worse. So blame him, but learn from this and NEVER EVER do this again. Make it up to your sister in every possible way. If he keeps persisting, talk to him privately and let him know that it is illegal to have had sex with an under 16 year old and that he could be arrested. He should shut up
Girl♥RadioHeart
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by moomin_love)
Yes, he was totally wrong to seduce her, try and have sex with her, as I said in my OP, BUT as for carrying on the affair, it takes two to tango.

Maybe blaming him will help her out in the short term but it could have really bad consequences in the future (repercussions from him, her Sister doesn't buy her sob story, he finds a way to prove she knowingly had a 5 month affair with him).

I know it sucks, but honesty really is the best policy, however painful it will be initially, it has to be done.
O-Ren
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Urghhh that is disgusting.
LaughingBro
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Threesome?
Roocky
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Robert Paulson)
Well she was 15, he was 20, she said 'no' and was drunk sooooooo yeah, he took advantage of her in the initial instance. If this is a real thread that is.
agolati
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Troll.
A-W-H
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If the poop hits the fan, you can always get some notes by going on Jeremy Kyle.
Anonymous #1
wtf whys everyone calling me a troll? i came on here for help and ive had some good advice thanks to everyone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (553)
80.38%
Leave (135)
19.62%

Watched Threads