Turn on thread page Beta

Keep anon please

so me and my friend have been friends since we started our gcse's so...about 3 years anyway all last summer we spoke every night for most of the night, became good friends and he admitted he liked me, i didn't feel the same and after that the friendship disintegrated. We went back to school and were friends for about 2 more months until he started being belligerent and saying things to me he knew would knock my confidence for about 2 more months while i tried to salvage our friendship in the end i gave up and just stopped speaking to him. Recently we started speaking again and everything was cool, we were even better friends than before. Until he started dropping hints he liked me again, i pretended i didn't realise, then he said "he loves me more than i would ever know" but randomly when we were talking about something completely different and then ignored what he had said and that was it. The next night we didn't speak because i didn't want what happened last year to repeat itself so i left him, and since then he has ignored me completely, like wont even look at me. we get on so well, what can i do to keep it just neutral?

Also sorry about the length, aha.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.