Fashion Blogging? Watch

babydoll.
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Who does this nowadays?
I have been doing it for like, So many years, I think about 3/4 ha ha!
Who else does this?

Here's my blog darlings!
I mostly do fashion reviews, Make-up loves, Tips, Advice etc ha ha! x
http://x0x-romantiquee.blogspot.com/
xcurseofcurvesx
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think your blog needs to have bit of work done to it.
babydoll.
I've just started it ha ha!
Takes me some time to get to all of my blogs hun.
66_crush
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by babydoll.)
I've just started it ha ha!
Takes me some time to get to all of my blogs hun.
I thought you said you had been blogging for 3/4 years?
ifyougotthemoney
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
maybe try and get the grasp of basic English grammar and spelling before you start a blog next time.
babydoll.
(Original post by 66_crush)
I thought you said you had been blogging for 3/4 years?
I have. (This is my new blog, So I haven't had time to write much, As I work long shifts, And I'm deciding about which University to go to.)
I've had many blogs in the past, But I love starting a fresh. ?
babydoll.
(Original post by ifyougotthemoney)
maybe try and get the grasp of basic English grammar and spelling before you start a blog next time.
I like writing my blogs in my own words.
But what makes you think I need to learn my grammar skills and spelling?
Zebrastripes
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Without reading the whole thing, and just for starters.. capital letters do not follow commas. Read through what you've written. You have phrases all over the place that don't make sense together. Go through and check where you put all those commas and full stops. It makes it very confusing to read.

I'am isn't a word. I am or I'm.

Anyway.. good topics. I follow a few fashion blogs.
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Zebrastripes)
Without reading the whole thing, and just for starters.. capital letters do not follow commas. Read through what you've written. You have phrases all over the place that don't make sense together. Go through and check where you put all those commas and full stops. It makes it very confusing to read.

I'am isn't a word. I am or I'm.

Anyway.. good topics. I follow a few fashion blogs.
I have a learning disability and my grammar and punctuation isn't great, but I have to agree with what you've said. Just reading the first few sentences has confused me and it doesn't sound right.

OP I suggest you take on board the advice Zebrastripes and ifyougotthemoney have said in regards to your grammar and etc. If you want to get more people interested in what you have to blog about and not confuse your readers with poor grammar and etc - you need to improve on it. Good topics on the other hand though.
withintemptation
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
no. i really don't like fashion blogs. they are so boring.
it kind of highlights basically what everyone else is wearing at that time, and considering I wear exactly what I want, and don't follow fashion in the slightest its just irrelevant to me. I hate how almost all girls wear the same thing like at the moment its the whol leggins and uggs. Its horrible everyone looks like clones of each other and I just feel like fashion blogging starts trends like this in a way. (+ I'm not saying any of this against any blog imparticular, its just my view on this type of blogging trend)

I like personal blogging though.
DancinBallerina
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by withintemptation)
no. i really don't like fashion blogs. they are so boring.
it kind of highlights basically what everyone else is wearing at that time, and considering I wear exactly what I want, and don't follow fashion in the slightest its just irrelevant to me. I hate how almost all girls wear the same thing like at the moment its the whol leggins and uggs. Its horrible everyone looks like clones of each other and I just feel like fashion blogging starts trends like this in a way. (+ I'm not saying any of this against any blog imparticular, its just my view on this type of blogging trend)

I like personal blogging though.
Ugg boots and leggings together? WTF . . I have not seen that one before :/ . . or I prob. have, but haven't taken any notice as Ugg boots are truly ugly/vile IMO! (No offence to anyone who love them, owns a pair).
withintemptation
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
Ugg boots and leggings together? WTF . . I have not seen that one before :/ . . or I prob. have, but haven't taken any notice as Ugg boots are truly ugly/vile IMO! (No offence to anyone who love them, owns a pair).
I totally agree here.
Yes at my college EVERYONE is wearing ugg boots and leggings/jeggings. It appears to be the main trend around here at the moment... for some bizarre reason. (and as said about No Offence)
iced_dragon_agility
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
my favourite fashion blog is this one; it's quite extensive
DancinBallerina
Report 8 years ago
This is a good blog
LoisBrown-x
Report 8 years ago
I've recently started a new blog. It's in my signature if anyone fancies a look..
rose_uni08
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by LoisBrown-x)
I've recently started a new blog. It's in my signature if anyone fancies a look..
Cute blog, nice layout!

I've had a blog for about 4 months now but have only done about 15 posts because of all my Uni work! It's in my sig if anybody fancies a look.
LoisBrown-x
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by rose_uni08)
Cute blog, nice layout!

I've had a blog for about 4 months now but have only done about 15 posts because of all my Uni work! It's in my sig if anybody fancies a look.
Thanks

It's hard to get it started I never know what to blog about haha. Yours is really good, you look lovely in your pics very summery!
harlar
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As has been said, spelling and grammar are important as I for one will refuse to read something that doesn't make clear sense, regardless of how promising the content may be. Also, it might be worthwhile to look at your formatting: try hosting images and using HTML to link them to your blog (so they appear in a larger size), and perhaps playing with your text as something about the centre-justification in such a narrow space is just off.

I have a blog (link in signature), in which I talk about fashion but it's not a "fashion blog", as such. I edited the template so that the post body space is much wider, which I think looks better. Basically, I wanted to move as far from Blogger templates as possible without completely overriding it with a div overlay or something.
Smiles_m
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Because otherwise people won't want to read it.
And it makes it look amature.
lucylooxxx
Report 8 years ago
I like ilovefunkrock.tumblr.co.uk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1130)
79.02%
Leave (300)
20.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise