I love the attention I get from older classy men Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I love to wear sophisticated clothes - heels, blouse, skirts/trousers- and whenever I do, I often get a lot attention from older men (20-40). I love it. They usually just give me a quick stare as I walk past, and even turn back. When I'm on the tube, they'd stare at me for quite some time but I pretend I don't know; when our eyes meet I'd give them a genuine smile. However when I say older men, I don't mean any older men. I mean intelligent classy men in suits, who (I presume) are working in offices. This whole image really gets me giddy...

On the contrary, the attention I get from other older men, who are usually builders (since my local area is currently under a lot of construction) is rather repulsive. There is not a day that I miss the chance of getting chirpsed up by them, it seems as though I can never dodge their attention - even in the mornings when I'm going to the bus stop to get to college. And the thing is, I never make much of an effort for college - jeans, t-shirt, trainers, done.

To leave this thread on a good note though - I really do have a lust for older classy men. How about you girls? :p:
*Rouge*
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No I have no lust for older men..although in saying that I mean anyone over around 24-ish.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
She take my money, well I'm in need
Yeah she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over time
That digs on me
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
you really are full of yourself. GTFO
I Love Dog
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think most girls like that, really.
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
hahaha

Trolls are out in farce today me harties!
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Thanks for the info?
Anonymous #1
I know people would say I sound full of myself, hence the fact that I posted anonymously - it still doesn't make what I have said as false.

The truth is, any girl could easily get attention from any guy. Literally anyone. If you look like a slut, you attract scums. If you're fat, you attract chubby chasers. If you look elegant, you attract the classy men. But whether girls act on it, is a whole different matter. Though I've always been flattered, I have never gone beyond a few exchange of words. Besides, the nice men usually just smile, and I appreciate that.

Gold digger? Hmm. It's their power that makes me crave for them, the whole image of them being a boss, having dominance. As bad as it may sound, I am quite an independent girl for my age, but I secretly crave for men who are of a higher position than I am - it somehow makes me feel safe. Nevertheless, it's mostly lust for their masculinity - the though of ripping off their tie and shirt and...
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Have you got daddy issues?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Double Agent)
Have you got daddy issues?
I think I do... even though I live with both my parents, me and my father never really communicate. I have nothing to say to him, and he has nothing to say to me, not even to my mother. He is a very reserved man.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think I do... even though I live with both my parents, me and my father never really communicate. I have nothing to say to him, and he has nothing to say to me, not even to my mother. He is a very reserved man.
On second thoughts, even if I didn't have "daddy issues" I'd probably still be attracted to older men.
ciawhobat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So why not go ahead and act on it? You'll only be young once and it will be fun to have been with older men while they still are older men and not just "men".
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just because they have money.
Al0n
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Probably just think you're a high class hooker. Only want to have sex with you then **** you off.

Like most men. Enjoy that
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
20 is not old
ac132
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just older men in general. Yum. Better than the shallow 20 years old at university. "Oh look at her, she's hot - no personality but a good shag... Yeah I'd date her". *****.
Oldernotwiser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
See me after school..
QwentyJ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why's this in sexual health?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Oldernotwiser)
See me after school..
:p:

(Original post by QwentyJ)
Why's this in sexual health?
This is the only place I can be anonymous, and it does revolve around sexual stuff I guess.

(Original post by ac132)
Just older men in general. Yum. Better than the shallow 20 years old at university. "Oh look at her, she's hot - no personality but a good shag... Yeah I'd date her". *****.
Yummy indeed. I don't have much against boys my age, but I just find older men much hotter.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ciawhobat)
So why not go ahead and act on it? You'll only be young once and it will be fun to have been with older men while they still are older men and not just "men".
Maybe when I'm older, when I meet them at work or something
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (866)
80.11%
Leave (215)
19.89%

Watched Threads