Happy 'Everyone draw everyone day' Watch

GottaLovePhysics! :)
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
In response to the 'Draw Mohammed day' I thought I would create a thread for those who dont want to draw Mohammed, but want to get drawing anyways.
Whether you dont agree with 'Draw Mohammed day' or just feel you would rather draw something more productive, post it here!

I already agreed to draw ROFT :p:

(Original post by ROTF)
x

Me, evolving

Noone is going to understand this picture but Rotf, but hay ho :p:
Get drawing and posting!
Formica
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I like this. It brings the point home that this day isn't about alienation, but bringing Muhammed into line with everything else we can freely draw.
Sir_Vile_Minds
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But I drew a person yesterday!
Tut.exe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol i'd make one but im in pressure for my exam this morning
ROTF
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
In response to the 'Draw Mohammed day' I thought I would create a thread for those who dont want to draw Mohammed, but want to get drawing anyways.
Whether you dont agree with 'Draw Mohammed day' or just feel you would rather draw something more productive, post it here!

I already agreed to draw ROFT :p:

Me, evolving

Noone is going to understand this picture but Rotf, but hay ho :p:
Get drawing and posting!
OMG... loool
It looks just like me toooo! :eek:

You're my new profile pic!
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
OMG... loool
It looks just like me toooo! :eek:

You're my new profile pic!
That....looks like you...? :confused:
I tell you the truth, if I saw that walking down he road, I would cross the road :p:
I approve of my pic, it looks like me with the haircut everyone wants we to get (I have really long hair).

I though other people would post pics on this thread, but it seems their to interested in arguimg about drawing Mohammed :o:
ROTF
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That....looks like you...? :confused:
I tell you the truth, if I saw that walking down he road, I would cross the road :p:
I approve of my pic, it looks like me with the haircut everyone wants we to get (I have really long hair).

I though other people would post pics on this thread, but it seems their to interested in arguimg about drawing Mohammed :o:
HAHA lol
I was gonna draw long hair... now I regret not doing it

Yeah... everyone else is boring! We're the BESTEST! woop! woop! :woo:
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
HAHA lol
I was gonna draw long hair... now I regret not doing it

Yeah... everyone else is boring! We're the BESTEST! woop! woop! :woo:
Its a real shame so much hate has been said!
I (athiest) has just been told that my insides are going to melt like hot wax in hell

But you know, I would rather allow mockery and jokes to be made than censord :yep:
Its a shame we had to be reminded of it this way with so many insults!
ROTF
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its a real shame so much hate has been said!
I (athiest) has just been told that my insides are going to melt like hot wax in hell

But you know, I would rather allow mockery and jokes to be made than censord :yep:
Its a shame we had to be reminded of it this way with so many insults!
OMG! who said that! They have no right! Grrrrrr.... why are people so quick to judge others?!
Everything is getting out of hand! Taking the piss out of someone has a limit so does freedom of speech. Besides even if people are angered by something, they should learn to deal with it the right way.
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
OMG! who said that! They have no right! Grrrrrr.... why are people so quick to judge others?!
Everything is getting out of hand! Taking the piss out of someone has a limit so does freedom of speech. Besides even if people are angered by something, they should learn to deal with it the right way.
I agree people are quick to judge, but im not suprised, they are your belifes after all.
But im afraid I dont agree with you on this being the imit of freedom of speech, I think, anything you cant help (disablitys, race, background) shouldnt be mocked, no way, no how!
But for things you can chose, (political ideals, religion, tasts in things...ect) you should be able to jib, you know? But I still wouldnt endorse some of the pics people have posted! Their awful! :mad:
ROTF
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I agree people are quick to judge, but im not suprised, they are your belifes after all.
But im afraid I dont agree with you on this being the imit of freedom of speech, I think, anything you cant help (disablitys, race, background) shouldnt be mocked, no way, no how!
But for things you can chose, (political ideals, religion, tasts in things...ect) you should be able to jib, you know? But I still wouldnt endorse some of the pics people have posted! Their awful! :mad:
There's a difference between expressing yourself and insulting someone. If someone doesn't like the Prophet(PBUH) of Islam, they can just say that they don't and why they don't. People know that it insults muslims very much when their Prophet (PBUH) is drawn and mocked. It's not necessary to stir trouble- that is what is wrong with the whole situation.
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
There's a difference between expressing yourself and insulting someone. If someone doesn't like the Prophet(PBUH) of Islam, they can just say that they don't and why they don't. People know that it insults muslims very much when their Prophet (PBUH) is drawn and mocked. It's not necessary to stir trouble- that is what is wrong with the whole situation.
But can you not say that about all things people belive in? Political partys, causes such as animal wellfare...etc ?
I agree with the concept "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
ROTF
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
But can you not say that about all things people belive in? Political partys, causes such as animal wellfare...etc ?
I agree with the concept "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Look at all the comedians out there that take the piss out of muslims- I don't mind that. We can take a joke- but this issue is a lot more serious to us. There is no need to go down that road. :yep:
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
Look at all the comedians out there that take the piss out of muslims- I don't mind that. We can take a joke- but this issue is a lot more serious to us. There is no need to go down that road. :yep:
Ofcourse I see the difference, but im suporting thier right to say it, not what they say, you know? :o:
Like the many pictures of slaughterd animals that are posted across Veggie websites, Peta stuff..yada yada...Its insulting, but Id rather they could say it than couldnt.

ANYWAY: On a better subject, what exams have you got lined up soon? : )
ROTF
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ofcourse I see the difference, but im suporting thier right to say it, not what they say, you know? :o:
Like the many pictures of slaughterd animals that are posted across Veggie websites, Peta stuff..yada yada...Its insulting, but Id rather they could say it than couldnt.

ANYWAY: On a better subject, what exams have you got lined up soon? : )
I got as chem retake 2moz
11 exams in total; biology, chemistry, psychology and maths
THIS IS A BETTER SUBJECT?!
:p:
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
I got as chem retake 2moz
11 exams in total; biology, chemistry, psychology and maths
THIS IS A BETTER SUBJECT?!
:p:
Oh I forgot, your doing AS arnt you (Im doing my gcse exams, and will be glad when their over )
Looks like im taking the same subjects if you swap psy for Physics
ROTF
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Oh I forgot, your doing AS arnt you (Im doing my gcse exams, and will be glad when their over )
Looks like im taking the same subjects if you swap psy for Physics
Eww physics! :p:
I'm doing A2's but AS retakes too
Hopefully I'll be off to uni in September
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
Eww physics! :p:
I'm doing A2's but AS retakes too
Hopefully I'll be off to uni in September
Dam, all of a sudden your two years ahead, how am I suposed to catch up now? :p:
And you want to take a swing at Physics you have to go through me :parrot:
ROTF
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Dam, all of a sudden your two years ahead, how am I suposed to catch up now? :p:
And you want to take a swing at Physics you have to go through me :parrot:
lol you're a lil baby *pinches you cheeks* Although I probably look younger than you anyway

Haha you really do love physics! I can't stand it! My brain can't cope with that much pressure :p:
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTF)
lol you're a lil baby *pinches you cheeks* Although I probably look younger than you anyway

Haha you really do love physics! I can't stand it! My brain can't cope with that much pressure :p:
:shifty: Babys can pout. Now whos the winner? Me, thats who :shifty: I am the winner...

And Physics is everything! Its gotta be Biology > physics > chem :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (518)
80.56%
Leave (125)
19.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed