Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi so today in the post i recieved a letter from DSA telling me they have had to rebook my test for a month later when it was suppose to be in a couple of weeks, i dont really want to wait that long as i would be paying for even more lessons which i dont really want to do, i want to look for cancellations can someone tell me a good time to look baring in mind my test centre is really busy the earliest date is 27 aug

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a car at home you can drive? You don't need to have as many lessons in this time, as long as you keep driving in between now and then, and then a few the week before you have your test. I'm not too sure about looking for cancellations, but Summer is normally quite busy, so keep checking the site every day! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    Do you have a car at home you can drive? You don't need to have as many lessons in this time, as long as you keep driving in between now and then, and then a few the week before you have your test. I'm not too sure about looking for cancellations, but Summer is normally quite busy, so keep checking the site every day! Good luck!
    yeah my parents both have a car but the problem is they are automatic doesnt really help when im taking my test in manual but my auntie takes me in her car when shes free and im really use to my instructors car now and do everything fine dont want to stop and then start again

ReputationRep:
    online where you book your test and you have the page to decide what day to have you can keep refreshing it and hope. But as you say its soo busy now, ive got to wait 2months to have my driving test so you will probs just have to wait as annoying as it is

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.