The Student Room Group

AQA CHEM1 Fri 21 May

Scroll to see replies

Goldfishy
I'm almost certain that it was one molecule. I could be wrong though.

I'm also sure it was one!
Reply 301
Sparkly-Star
Right guys. I don't know what to say. I think by going on this thread I just feel even worse when I realized how many mistakes I have made and I don't even feel they were obvious.

Well if it's any consolation most people are saying it was harder than previous past papers, plus loads of people are bound to make silly mistakes (and so grade boundaries will probably be lower) so you probably did better than you think.
Reply 302
what wass the bond angle answer .. the one to do with co-ordinate bonding?
Tam_91
Well if it's any consolation most people are saying it was harder than previous past papers, plus loads of people are bound to make silly mistakes (and so grade boundaries will probably be lower) so you probably did better than you think.

I have a feeling they won't change the grade boundaries much. I feel so disheartened because I have put a lot of effort into this exam yet in every question we got I know I have done something wrong.
-UNKNOWN

109.5 degrees
Argh I want to forget about this exam but I can't.
-UNKNOWN

109.5 degrees - it was a normal tetrahedral shape, although you didn't have to state that. Also I think in the past they accepted 109 degrees, maybe even to 110.
Sparkly-Star
I have a feeling they won't change the grade boundaries much. I feel so disheartened because I have put a lot of effort into this exam yet in every question we got I know I have done something wrong.

meh.

Start revising for some other exam :smile: it helps

Also have a :cookie: for your hard work :p:
Sparkly-Star
Argh I want to forget about this exam but I can't.

:console:
I also feel the same and deflated...more sick though. :p:
Master.K

I also feel the same and deflated...more sick though.

I feel sick and I need to be ready for 4 exams in 2 days.

?!master?!mini?!
meh.

Start revising for some other exam :smile: it helps

Also have a for your hard work

I am trying to but I really can't concentrate any more.
Reply 310
how did you work out the total number of moles of gases qu?
Sparkly-Star

I am trying to but I really can't concentrate any more.

meh.

Watch TV, listen to music and chill for an hour.
I think I've already lost 15 - 20 marks.
Sparkly-Star

So do I!
I got Biol1, Eco1, C1 and S1. FML. :facepalm:
-UNKNOWN
how did you work out the total number of moles of gases qu?

Divide the number in the question before by 2 and multiply by 5...bit of a guess but I think a lot of people got that
Reply 315
Lol123
I know this is off topic, completely but does anyone have the BIOL1 AQA, January 2010 paper and mark scheme please haha, I'm desperate?

PM me. :smile:
Reply 316
_Andrew_
I think it said 'a' molecule. If it only wanted one molecule, it would have been phrased 'to produce one MOLE of CLF3'

You're not the only one who thought it was 'a' but I think we're in the minority here :frown: When I asked people whether they thought it was 'a' or 'one' they either said 'one' or "idunnolol"
:woo: :woo:
Sparkly-Star
I think I've already lost 15 - 20 marks.

STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!
Master.K
So do I!
I got Biol1, Eco1, C1 and S1. FML.

Got bio 1/ M1/ D1/ S1 I am screwed even though I have prepared for these in advance but now I feel like I don't know a thing, you know? :sad: Are you doing work right now? :sad:
Reply 319
The Young Economist
Divide the number in the question before by 2 and multiply by 5...bit of a guess but I think a lot of people got that

do you remmember the moles of each gas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending