The Student Room Group

Sodemy/Homosexuality - natural or not

Right,

I got in a debate with a gay friend of mine. He ASKED me what I thought of homosexuality (I have known him for years and never said anything about it before, because he never asked), but because he asked, I replied respectfully, but honestly and he hasnt spoken to me in months despite my numerous texts.

i basically said the following things, while always listening to when he would reply:

I think homosexuality is wrong. I never understood it, one of my friends summarised his opinion on sodemy:

"we have 'in' holes (mouth) and 'out' holes (anus) and we shouldnt get them mixed up. Why put something into a place where excrement comes out of" and also "god made adam and Eve, not adam and Steve", which is true. Which is why most gays are not religious, because most religions are against homosexuality.

I completely agree with my friends statements. Human waste comes out of the anus, and sodemites are sticking their penis into their. (BTW I think anal penetration of girls is just as disgusting and un natural). I have nothing against gay people, hence why I am trying to re-contact my friend. But if asked, be prepared for the truth. There is nothing natural about it and homosexuality imo is wrong. Also, if a gay couple amrried and adopted, that child is going to probably sway to feeling gay, and he defo wont have a normal childhood.

I was given the argument that we have receptors in our anus and therefore its only logical that we enjoy stuff getting put in our anus, which acually sickens me. Its not even an argument. I am sure we do have reseptors there, doesnt mean people should insert something up their!

I think that whenever someone says they dont think sodemy is natural or right, they are labeled homophobic, i have nothing against sodomites, they can do what they want i am more than happy with that, but I do not think its right and I do not think its natural and i think there is nothing wrong in saying that at all.

I was thinking about it more and a lot of my gay friends are either loners and/or over think things way to much and so I think that there reason for having no friends is because they are different (gay) or they thoughtt hemselves to believe that, because when he was on the bus saw another guy on the bus or somethign and therefore that person is gay (they analyse things way to much).

Another point I mentioned to him is that "gay" means happy and it was stolen to be used for Sodemy, to make it seem more normal, but there is nothing naturl about sodemy. It is even definined as "unnatural" sex

This is to be a constructive thread, no disrespect to anyone.

There is nothing wrong with me saying that i think sodemy (homosexuality) is wrong and unnatural, its freedom of speech.

Thoughts....

Keep it clean so moderators wont delete this freedom of speech and constructive debate

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If being gay is so unnatural, why are there gay animals? And why is prostate stimulation pleasurable?

Why is something "wrong" just because it's unnatural? Think of all the "unnatural" things in your life, like driving a car.

By the way, before "gay" meant "happy" it was a word meaning a children's picture or toy. Word definitions change. No one accuses toilets of having "stolen" the word that originally meant a woman's dresser.

"It is even defined as 'unnatural'" - uh, by whom? You?
Reply 2
I think your spelling is wrong and unnatural.

Your homophobia, on the other hand, is just boring.
Unnatural is such a boring argument.
I take it you don't believe in contraception then, or modern medicines? :smile:
Who are we to decide what is natural and what isn't?

Oh and btw, sodomy doesn't always mean homosexuality.
Reply 5
Jelkin
If being gay is so unnatural, why are there gay animals?

Humans although we are similar to animals cannot be compared to them, we are the most inteligent of species. Pigs engage in a sexual intercourse with anyother pig (mother or what ever) and eat there own waste as well as one anothers waste, are we going to start doing that to?

Jelkin
And why is prostate stimulation pleasurable?
I mentioned this in my first post. Just because we recieve stimulation their, does NOT mean we should insert something into their.

Jelkin

Why is something "wrong" just because it's unnatural? ?

Its wrong because of the diseases it exposes people to

Jelkin

"It is even defined as 'unnatural'" - uh, by whom? You?

Nope, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy you can trace the reference back when you get a chance, opening paragraph.
:troll:

Homosexuality is a natural permutation of sexuality.
Reply 7
chemical_bex
Unnatural is such a boring argument.

But it is still an argument.
Reply 8
py0alb
I think your spelling is wrong and unnatural..

it is sorry about that.

py0alb

I have nothing against homosexuals, I am just having a constructive debate, whats is wrong with that. Its freedom of speech. The moment someone is a homophob because he doesnt believe in homosexuality is us losing freedom of speech.
Reply 9
py0alb
I think your spelling is wrong and unnatural.

:woo:
This is all i could think about while reading it. Thank god i wasn't the only one.

Natural and unatural are words i refuse to use because the way they are used is too vague and really means nothing but whether someone thinks something is right or not.

Homosexuality is fine, doesn't bother me. Why it bothers others is a mystery to me.
And having gay parents doesn't really mean you are more likely to be gay, more accepted and supported, yes.
Aphotic Cosmos
:troll:

how am I a troll for debating something? Freedom of speech
Of course it's natural, the debate that it is not natural has already be debunked time and time again on here. It's boring now.

Use the search function in future.
You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion and I agree that your friend should have just respected your opinion and not let it affect your friendship as it has done, particularly given that he asked you. We can't expect everyone to hold the same opinions, and it's so sad that speech today is far from "free".

And, while I'm here, I'm definitely not against homosexuality. :wink:
Nothing wrong with sodomy really. I mean we've all slipped it in the wrong hole after a few liquors, haven't we?
Reply 14
Oh and God never made Adam and Eve, it was a little story to teach you crap about temptation and even teachers tell you it isn't real. I hate when people do the "not Adam and Steve" thing. -sigh-

Can't blame him for not wanting to be friends anymore. Fair enough we are entitled to our opinions but to know that one of your friends thinks that who you are is "wrong and unatural" is a bit too awkward and upsetting to handle.
Reply 15
howdypartner21
it is sorry about that.

I have nothign agains homosexuals, I am just having a constructive debate, whats is wrong with that. Its freedom of speech. The moment someone is a homophob because he doesnt believe in homosexuality is us losing freedom of speech.

No, its a simple definition. That's what the word homophobe means. You think homosexuality is wrong, hence you're a homophobe. Don't attempt to deny what you are. Be a man, and say it loud and proud "I am a homophobe".

You would only be losing your freedom of speech if we didn't let you spout your unpleasant views. We are letting you - your post has not been deleted. (That doesn't mean we can't be insulting to you though, because we have freedom of speech as well)
howdypartner21
Right,

I got in a debate with a gay friend of mine. He ASKED me what I thought of homosexuality (I have known him for years and never said anything about it before, because he never asked), but because he asked, I replied respectfully, but honestly and he hasnt spoken to me in months despite my numerous texts.

i basically said the following things, while always listening to when he would reply:

I think homosexuality is wrong. I never understood it, one of my friends summarised his opinion on sodemy:

"we have 'in' holes (mouth) and 'out' holes (anus) and we shouldnt get them mixed up. Why put something into a place where excrement comes out of" and also "god made adam and Eve, not adam and Steve", which is true. Which is why most gays are not religious, because most religions are against homosexuality.

I completely agree with my friends statements. Human waste comes out of the anus, and sodemites are sticking their penis into their. (BTW I think anal penetration of girls is just as disgusting and un natural). I have nothing against gay people, hence why I am trying to re-contact my friend. But if asked, be prepared for the truth. There is nothing natural about it and homosexuality imo is wrong. Also, if a gay couple amrried and adopted, that child is going to probably sway to feeling gay, and he defo wont have a normal childhood.

I was given the argument that we have receptors in our anus and therefore its only logical that we enjoy stuff getting put in our anus, which acually sickens me. Its not even an argument. I am sure we do have reseptors there, doesnt mean people should insert something up their!

I think that whenever someone says they dont think sodemy is natural or right, they are labeled homophobic, i have nothing against sodomites, they can do what they want i am more than happy with that, but I do not think its right and I do not think its natural and i think there is nothing wrong in saying that at all.

I was thinking about it more and a lot of my gay friends are either loners and/or over think things way to much and so I think that there reason for having no friends is because they are different (gay) or they thoughtt hemselves to believe that, because when he was on the bus saw another guy on the bus or somethign and therefore that person is gay (they analyse things way to much).

Another point I mentioned to him is that "gay" means happy and it was stolen to be used for Sodemy, to make it seem more normal, but there is nothing naturl about sodemy. It is even definined as "unnatural" sex

This is to be a constructive thread, no disrespect to anyone.

There is nothing wrong with me saying that i think sodemy (homosexuality) is wrong and unnatural, its freedom of speech.

Thoughts....

Keep it clean so moderators wont delete this freedom of speech and constructive debate

Oh, and just out of interest, what do you think of lesbians and their sex? You've only spoken about men inserting their penises into each other's anuses.
Music-Ista

Homosexuality is fine, doesn't bother me. Why it bothers others is a mystery to me.

it doesnt bother me at all either, honestly. What does bother me is when I express me views against it, constructively, and am immediately labeled a homophobic.

People can do what they want, i dont care. But freedom of speech means I have a right to respectuflly say my opinion and I think it wrong.

Soz about the sp.
This is so ******* boring.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality and people who say there is are either ignorant or stupid.

/end thread.
Reply 19
Each to there own is my way, im not homosexual, and i dont enjoy people i know who are homosexual, hearing about what they get upto. I does turn my stomach a bit to be honest. But long as they dont force me to sit and watch them making out and stuff im comfortable with that. I respect them as people whatever there orientation.

suprised there hasnt been an "any holes a goal" comment yet :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending