Sinus headache Watch

Tabers
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So I have a sinus headache and I need to get rid of it quickly. I've had it since Monday evening, went to the doctors on Wednesday where they gave me some nasel spray things but it hasn't worked in fact its got worse.

So I've tried all of the tablets I can think of: Co-codamol, migraine tablets (when I didn't realise it was a sinus one), ibruprofen, parecteamol, this nasel spray and sinus tablets. Nothing has worked.

I need a way to get rid of it because I have an exam tomorrow morning and I can really do without it. I can't get a doctors appointment today and I cant get one until next week never mind before my exam.

So any ideas?
Tabers
Rep:
?
Anybody know?
HumanNature1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
SNAP! I have one too. I took a really warm shower, that seemed to unblock the area a bit. Also Hot drinks & Excercise seem to be working.
Tabers
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumanNature1992)
SNAP! I have one too. I took a really warm shower, that seemed to unblock the area a bit. Also Hot drinks & Excercise seem to be working.
I might have a go at the hot drinks. I've not had one yet cus of the warm weather but I'll try it. As for exercise...well I tend to feel worse after walking around for a bit never mind exercise. Fingers crossed it will be gone for tomorrows exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1331)
79.75%
Leave (338)
20.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise