I think i'm going to have to agree with you there, fairygirl. :smile:

you scare me. go away.
Reply 41
Fleece
i think she was taking the mickey.

Still seems right though..
Reply 42
susiemakemeblue
Oh, Temple Meads is miles away. I think Clifton Down station is in Whiteladies Road. I might have to research the time and cost of trains between Temple Meads and Clifton Down.

Jimmy, Immy or whatever your name is...

Stop digging.

Clifton Down is much much closer than Temple Meads, but he just said he'd meet me at Temple Meads so I was like, "whatever!"

Another tip I picked up from him is that at the weekends at least, the bars and stuff on Whiteladies Road are quite expensive so its best to avoid them unless you've got cash to spare!
Well I went "clubbing" on Saturday night wore a black strappy top, jeans and Converse.
Reply 44
Having to resort to neg rep? I pity you.
Reply 45
susiemakemeblue
Am I the only one who neg repped him, or did someone else as well?

ive reported him mate. he's a really ugly 15 year old playing grown up.
Reply 46
Fleece

You wish I was ugly.

And I never even started this, it was you that brought it on.
Reply 47
Fleece

Good idea :smile:
Reply 48
IZZY!
how come you go clubbing at all,considering that it is illegal for under 18s.

been going clubbing since i was 14 - some places really don't care...
Reply 49
Adarah
been going clubbing since i was 14 - some places really don't care...

Places like London will ID you if you appear to be under 21.
Reply 50
Immy
Places like London will ID you if you appear to be under 21.

It's the same most places now.
Reply 51
twiga
It's the same most places now.

Yeah i'm sure it is.... but in London they are always super hot on it.
Fleece
no problemo :biggrin: now hit me back, i'm low on gems :p:

I'll put you to the top of my list :smile:

Damn 24 hour rule.
Reply 53
susiemakemeblue
I'll put you to the top of my list :smile:

Damn 24 hour rule.

haha i know! cheers!
Immy
I don't really care... If rep is all you care about then you're a very sad girl indeed.

Plus, i've got a green gem so ner :smile:

No, I do actually have a life. Being a) old enough to drink and b) better looking than you. :smile: La vie est belle.
Reply 55
One time I went clubbing when I was 17 and 3 very tartily dressed girls, obviously about 14, got turned away in front of us.

We walked through as we were fairly modestly dressed in trousers and smart tops..but the thrown out girls came up behind us and told the bouncers we were underage when they infact had no idea who we were.

We then got asked to leave because the bouncers decided that the 14yr old tarts who they'd just thrown out, obviously had a more sound judgement than the bouncers themselves!
Sophdoph
One time I went clubbing when I was 17 and 3 very tartily dressed girls, obviously about 14, got turned away in front of us.

We walked through as we were fairly modestly dressed in trousers and smart tops..but the thrown out girls came up behind us and told the bouncers we were underage when they infact had no idea who we were.

We then got asked to leave because the bouncers decided that the 14yr old tarts who they'd just thrown out, obviously had a more sound judgement than the bouncers themselves!

Damn kids... :rolleyes:
Reply 57
Immy
lalala.. I hear a whisper

anyway, let's get back on topic.

Sophdoph: yeah.... it's really hard to tell someones age now a days.. so many girls that look older than what they are etc.
Sophdoph

yeah only cause you get jealous little kiddies who will never grew up. its sorta like. if they cant go in , then neither can you
Reply 59
Sophdoph

:eek: that's so childish!

Latest