Turn on thread page Beta

Going to be staying over my boyfriends this weekend. we are newly together and it will be the first time we stay together over night, and the first time ever i stayother someones. im really worried about it. dont want to look rubbish in the morning etc. any tips and advice that you do before hand? thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    I stayed over my fellas place less than a week after meeting each other. I think you just have to suck it up and be yourself; especially in the
    morning. There's nothing less attractive than a girl who wakes up early to put her makeup on before her bf wakes up. So so insecure. You can't look that much different in the morning than you do in the day or late at night so don't worry about it. If he has an issue with how you look in the morning then he's not worth bothering with!

You'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    I'm almost quite similar to Ilora-Danon. My current bf stayed over at mine after about two weeks of seeing each other; he was quite the gentleman and he didn't push me to have sex with him; so we had a lovely night, just cuddling and I wasn't bothered about how I looked like before bed or when I woke up in the morning.

Like Ilora-Danon has said, be yourself and you shouldn't worry. If he doesn't like you without make-up on, he's probably not worth it in the beginning anyway. You might as well show him what you naturally look like without all the artificial embellishments like make-up and stuff.

I also think that guys naturally prefer their girlfriends to be as natural and also as comfortable around them anyway.

Have fun this weekend!

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.